Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claiming rooms with sprays.
A lot of people (and staff, with sorting it out) find it hard to separate which rooms are claimed and what are not. Claiming with sprays makes sure that the room in question doesn't have to be remembered to be claimed.

The plugin for seeing who placed the spray would also be helpful for staff in warning for inappropriate sprays.

This was something on my old TTT server that I've found to work in general.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
I second this, sprays are fun.
[Image: fa5.gif]
Sprays are supposed to be disabled
(10-08-2017, 03:30 PM)Foxka Wrote: Sprays are supposed to be disabled

They aren't as of now.

On another note...how about letting sprays be start up, just not announced? We haven't had problems just yet with them, but it could happen later.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
They arent supposed to be blocked as far as I know. Dakody was in the other day and someone asked about sprays and he said they are now not disabled so I only assume it's on purpose?
+1 this, I can see it being easier, as long as its managed.
I don't want sprays without the plugin that tells us who sprayed it because that can easily lead to inappropriate sprays
+1 this is a great idea
Sprays should be disabled and will remain disabled because gmod contains a bug in how it transfers the data for sprays. It opens a back door to the server and as the bug has been in the game since day 1 and was never fixed, it probably wont be fixed any time soon.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(10-08-2017, 05:34 PM)queef commando Wrote: Sprays should be disabled and will remain disabled because gmod contains a bug in how it transfers the data for sprays. It opens a back door to the server and as the bug has been in the game since day 1 and was never fixed, it probably wont be fixed any time soon.
Then re disable sprays for the server cause they’re allowed now.