Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claiming rooms with sprays.
-sprays will be disabled at one point.
-not everyone has sprays.
former admin2
(10-08-2017, 05:42 PM)Deadpool Wrote: -sprays will be disabled at one point.
-not everyone has sprays.

you start out with a default spray i believe.

(10-08-2017, 04:33 PM)Foxka Wrote: I don't want sprays without the plugin that tells us who sprayed it because that can easily lead to inappropriate sprays

if you want to handle inappropriate sprays dink already added something for that on PH so it shouldn't be hard to add it to TTT if needed
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1 will prevent people from dieing randomly, clear confusion, and just add some temporary memes for the lolz. Although if the spray is innappropiate they should get introuble (no warning), even on first offense.
Intel Inside. ©
You need to be Generally Specific when claiming a room in OT. If you cannot give a General Description of the room, it's probably best you don't claim it.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-10-2017, 10:23 PM)Christian Wrote: You need to be Generally Specific when claiming a room in OT. If you cannot give a General Description of the room, it's probably best you don't claim it.

I highly agree with you, but a significant amount of players tend to have a short attention span, and with multiple people talking over each other...it can get confusing.

I do agree, being specific is as good as it can get. When someone's listening.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Sometimes it's better to Type your "Claimed Area", I know people prefer using Voice Chat over using your fingers to type. However if you type your claimed area, there is 0 excuse they could of missed it. I understand sometimes people try to claim in VC with a Quiet Voice, or try to do so when other people are talking.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-10-2017, 10:37 PM)Christian Wrote: Sometimes it's better to Type your "Claimed Area", I know people prefer using Voice Chat over using your fingers to type. However if you type your claimed area, there is 0 excuse they could of missed it. I understand sometimes people try to claim in VC with a Quiet Voice, or try to do so when other people are talking.

For some reason, I didn't take text into account. You are right.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]