Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accidental Purchase
Hello, I recently donated 15$ USD today. I meant to donate to the Trouble in Terrorist Town (Not Vanilla) so I can get the donor perks, but went to the Deathrun instead and purchased that one accidentally. I realized my mistake, when I reconnected to the server and noticed I didn't get my perks. Any way I can get my donor perks in TTT? Since I don't even play Deathrun? I can also, provide proof to a Admin or whoever handles these issues. Thanks.

- Chris
I'd try getting ahold of Dink. I'll shoot em a PM to try to get ahold of you ASAP.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(10-09-2017, 10:58 PM)Christian Wrote: I'd try getting ahold of Dink. I'll shoot em a PM to try to get ahold of you ASAP.

Thanks, I accidentally shot you a PM cause I was worried lmao. Thanks for the help, once again.
Fixed

Dink can update his records at a later time but i confirmed the rank purchase on DR and i transferred it to TTT.

Let me know if there are any problems.
Do TTT donors get any included stuff? like points? If so ill pop those on too. let me know
Login to make sure you're received your rank. I'll lock the thread once I get the thumbs up.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The points were added and confirmed.
He has his rank too