Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Finals application!
Ingame Name: Spoopy Mr. Final

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34237717

Time Played: 1 week in game.

When First Joined: Dec 16th 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): All day eeryday . Mostly night time but it honestly varies. 

Rank Desired: Anything to help out with reports and such. Learning this Mod stuff.

Current Rank: Regular.

What can you do to help the community: Clear up some mishaps that cause RDM and keep this shit fun, as well as helping this community enjoy THIS particular server.

Why you want to help the community: I just want people to enjoy this game with no problems and no flaming ya know?

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  Never banned or vac offenses.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope. Also it would be my first time if i did get a position and im willing to learn.

How did you find us?: Dinks friend

Other: I won't be offended if i'm rejected but i'd want some advice because i promise im not biased and i wouldnt get affcted by petty drama. I sincerely just want this game to be fun for all and no RDM. I will say however, that i would GREATLY appreciate the oppurtunity to learn some mod stuffs at least try outs ya know? And if it doesn't work out just remove it or something. 
My major concern is lack of community involvement, forum activity, and discord use. But other than that, I see no problems +1. Being trusted shouldn't really require all that much forum time imo since you're so active in the server itself
Can you link the discord btw, im very active on discord itself and Dinks discord should be interesting.
+1 from me my dude. Always on the server, knows how to make ban requests, and is just a fun guy to play with.
I've been a bit away from the server but i have played with you a bit, I have no issues with you.
i think hes honest and a good player and only wants the best for the server he plays on
I haven't been on that much lately, but whenever I am on you are cool. No red flags tbh and you can get your forum time up once you get trusted. +1
I love this community so whatever you want me to do im down, no homo....
Fun to play with really nothing to complain about except that bull shite anyways I really haven't seen him ever rdm or really get told to be calmed down by staffo.
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
Mr. Final is a great player, follows rules would be a good trusted. +1