Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Finals application!
I'm quite into this forums stuff now...

(10-13-2017, 07:27 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: well dakody claimed that you argue with people, then you get mad claiming you don't while arguing with him, Im redacting my +1 lmao, learn to take criticism bb

Oh, i wasn't trying to argue with him i was just concerned since i never seen him on more than once, and i was being called a troll. Was just askin for proof b. I thought i said something wrong or something but i re read it like 5 times. it was a simplequestion lol. I thought bias was involved and when he explained then i was like oh ok ill work on it so like.... what? I'm just here to play the game and have fun yo.
he seems like he really cares a lot about the server and he is really quite polite in-game and out of game. he is helpful and is active in-game , on forums and discord
no red flags from me
(yes i know im late to the party but i was banned)
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Your application has been Declined. Nothing stands out atm, try to get your activity up. When you applied, staff felt you were too new. Or were not around the community that long.

You may reapply on November 28th, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]