Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It has been years...
Hello everyone. My name is Cdbag. I have been formerly Commander Douchebag (Former mod on Dink's TTT) and I wanted to see if anyone here even remembered me as it has been probably well over a year since I have touched gmod. I just thought it would be pretty cool to say hi and see how everyone has been since. ::) If you do remember me you will most likely remember the beef I had with many members and my semi-toxic attitude. That was all in the past and its funny to look back and remember how I was.
Douchebag
I don't know you, but Hi.
I'm a newblood, but I would love to know who you are. ^^
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Who? Hi?
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I don't know you, but uh welcome back?  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I do remember you! You were a lot of fun when i knew you. Personally i left before the beef happened but i heard about it really didn't believe until Dakody told me that it was true fun times, fun times... anyways hey man!
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
holy shit my favorite person right after assbutt and kor
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-14-2017, 11:30 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: holy shit my favorite person right after assbutt and kor

that is the dankest thing ive seen all day
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I meant to reply to this earlier, but welcome back m8.