Admins and Donors abusing their powers
(01-22-2017, 05:00 AM)DaKody Wrote: not happening
Prime example of great leadership. Thanks for responding to points in my post and really getting into the details.
(01-22-2017, 10:36 AM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: About the donors gagging you part: Even though you were being an ass, they shouldn't be doing that. (If staff were on)

Now, I wasn't on at the time this happened but it seems you were being a troll. If this is the case, you can keep the ban. ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

staff werent on at the time when he was gagged by me and other donors
Dont look so blue
I told Mari and Shia that they were in charge until a staff comes on. I had to go to a job interview today in like 2 hours, so I left early. What happened was...
Yurii and Sky was non-stop talking about what phone company was better. It became like cancer, so I asked both of them to stop. Sky stopped, but Yurii continued on and on about it. I warned him multiple times about it, and I even did a short-round gag on the whitehouse map. I explained to him why I gagged him and, he started asking me in admin chat "Is this ghosting...?" something along the lines three times. He started saying I'm abusing my powers and he also said that it's because I have a shit phone company. I told him I don't give a damn, just please shut the hell up. So then next map came around, I was hoping he would stop. He didn't stop, he continued with the Verizon shit for about a round or two. He wasn't smart enough to understand what stop is. So I gagged him for the entire round. He started bitching in admin chat. I had to go into spectator because he keep like posting in admin chat while he was dead/unid. Mari kept explaining to him about the rules, I even explain to him multiple times. Since this happened in admin chat, Mari doesn't know, but he claimed that I should have let him finish his sentence/advertisement. I told him no, because I gave him like what... 5 rounds... and he didn't even finish.

And so, in conclusion, no I also don't want you unban, and rejected because we didn't abuse. You didn't listen to me or any of us one bit.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Yurii was on for about 2-3 hours last night. About half of that time, Bunny was on, and the other half, it was just the donors, and then Fish came on and banned him for trolling.

Here is how each section went. He kept micspamming (during the round, mind you) about Verizon. Bunny gave him numerous warnings, after which he received a gag, then a round gag. After this, he continued to say micspam about "abusive moderators" during the round, to which he was told to stop arguing. He failed to do this. After this, he was gagged and then round gagged again.

This is when Bunny went offline, so just Mari, and I were left to take care of this (not trying to imply she just left us for dead here). He was gagged again, after which I muted him clientside and didn't do anything else in response to this. Warpizzle wanted to have him completely out, and I was also arguing for the same, but Mari took charge, and instead just kept gagging him, because he had been kicked prior, and had just kept coming back, despite claims that he didn't want to be on the server.

Then Fish came on, saw him continuing to micspam and argue, and banned him. Critical was also banned for egging him on, telling him to keep micspamming.

That's the entirety of the story.
(01-22-2017, 10:45 AM)Yurii @UNGAG2K17 Wrote:
(01-22-2017, 05:00 AM)DaKody Wrote: not happening
Prime example of great leadership. Thanks for responding to points in my post and really getting into the details.

Kody really does have a way with words lol. anyways now that im more awake:
also please note ash isnt computingash, it was a new player.

"Admins and staff particularly don't like me because I'm very loud and mess around a lot." - It wasnt just staff that had a problem with you, there was plenty of other players getting irritated by your constant talking about "being a at&t representive"
"When I'm provoked or abused I make a fuss (Like I should, it doesn't happen enough anymore.)." - You were not abused and you were not provoked. You were warned many many times, you should listen to the warnings and if you have a problem with staff take it up on the forums instead of breaking rule number 8 constantly.
"But I'd also like to follow up by saying that I try to follow the rules the best I can." - ........... rule 4 - mic spam, rule 8 - arguing with staff, rule 6 - disrespecting other players and you rdmed shia when you were both t's so rule number 1 -t on t rdm- as well. You only broke half the rules, ill give you that.
"Whether or not there is a rule about arguing with staff is irrelevant." - It is relevant as it makes the game less enjoyable for everyone.
"The main reason for my gagging and ban was due to the fact that I was allegedly making problems with the staff." - again not just staff
"I also know that paying for any sort of administrative abilities is asking for abuse." - people that abuse there powers get dealt with quickly and swiftly.
"When just anybody can throw around commands (regardless of guidelines and rules set in place) the server can turn to chaos." - If the motd was followed you wouldve been banned much faster.
"A select few of your donors harassed me and gagged me non stop." - You kept spamming / trolling.
"Dead chat's purpose is to keep everybody entertained and enable people to converse with each other while the Traitors fight it out with the Innocents. That's exactly what I was using it for." - you were using it to argue with staff and keep constantly talking more. The people that were entertained were Critical and ash for a small portion of it before she too grew annoyed. Everyone else wasnt amused.
"I was talking to people and they were talking back to me." - did you really give them the chance to talk back? come on now.
"When your donors and moderators gag me because "I don't like what you're talking about" you know you have a problem." - that wasnt the problem, it wasnt what you were talking about. Its how much you were talking about it. Your face was in the left of the screen almost the entire time. Despite being told many many times to stop talking so much. Please read rule number 4 of the motd.
"If that's the rule set in place what's stopping me and a few friends getting donor and gagging everybody because we don't like what they're talking about?" - If you did do something like that you would all get demoted for abuse very quickly.
"Although a select few weren't happy with me I still had a few people on my side." - You had critical, and for a small portion of the time, ash. There was more than a select few unhappy with you.
"My personality is very "In your face" and I love messing around and saying stupid shit (Who doesn't?)." - Again, it wasnt as much the quality of what you said, although you said some very uh... not nice stuff, best way of putting it. it was quantity, the never not talking when you werent gagged.
"The whole point of TTT is to have fun and mess around. But because I wasn't a regular or friends of the staff it wasn't allowed." - I have fun and i dont even have a mic.
"Prime example of great leadership. Thanks for responding to points in my post and really getting into the details." - Insulting the co-owner isnt gonna help you very much. Also, you wanted someone to respond to your points in great detail. So, here you go.
Dont look so blue
Moral of the story if you troll bad things happen to you. ( ° Ê– °)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Basically, you made it worse for yourself. You didn't stop when asked to stop. You broke numerous rules. It doesn't matter if you came from another TTT server or whatnot. Our rules stands by. We don't care if you went on another TTT server and they allow you to argue, we're not that TTT. We're dinks. This is how we runs things, if you don't like our rules, complain to the co-owner or owner. You can't just say "Oh, everyone should follow this example because it's better". It may seem good for you, but not for everyone else. It wasn't just me that wanted you to stop, you keep accusing that I was the only one that wanted you to stop. There were multiple donors and just normal players, asking me to tell you stop. I don't care if the other person (sky) thinks that I'm too abusive or strict about it, but if you actually read the MOTD, then you should've known about the punishment I gave you.
Then you and Sky started saying the punishment was harsh. Are you serious? I gave you like what 10 verbal warnings. I pretty much was too lenient to you, so I started to become more strict since you clearly don't know what the warnings are for. I ask you guys to stop nicely so many times, but when you guys can't shut up, I had to like rage at you. so that you can HEAR my voice, I had to like shove my mic piece into my mouth so you could stop.

To me, I don't give one damn how you manage YOUR server or how you once did. We're not YOUR server. We're not playing on YOUR server. I'm just going to say this straight out, no damn community will give two fucks about how you used to manage a server. You either follow their rules or you don't and get punish. This isn't a goddam staff application. This is a unban appeal. You could have gotten a chance if you weren't so ignorant about how you were a manager once or how you just came back and this is how servers SHOULD be. You make it sound like you were the KING and we're the peasants.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Denied, you didn't use the unban format, and everyone here agrees that the ban should stay. Locked
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]