Jayp21's Ban Appeal
Hi guys/gals,

Ingame Name: Jayp21_ASHPD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16919756

Who Banned You: I don't recall who banned me.

Reason For Ban: Mingebag.

Length of Ban: Infinite.

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was banned over 1 year ago for being a mingebag. I'll admit, when I was new to TTT I was abit of a mingebag. However, I've since learned how to properly play the game, and how to properly interact with other players without being so trigger happy. So I would like to request that I be unbanned so that I can become a productive member of this community :)

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Nope. 
I don't remember you, but I do believe in second chances so long as this only happened once.

I have checked the old and new forums and can't find anything about your ban, but after a year's amount of time and the fact that you come back to play shows some devotion.

+1 for unban.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
This might of been Mallakk that put this ban in when he was still Mod.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Followed format, put more than 2 words into it, seems sincere.
+1 for unban.
Lets see how it plays out?
Well, it's been a year and it seems sincere +1
[Image: fa5.gif]
Banned my Mallak for Intentional RDMx2 /trolling

Seems pretty malicious but it has been a year, so...
Why not, he put time and effort into his appeal much more than any other year old appeal we been collecting let him see the new comers and interact with them if he messes up then that's that.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1 I don't believe in second chances, although since "You were new," and "It's been a year," I will give you benefit of the doubt. Please realize, if you are trolling, and planning something malicious, you will have no third chances.  :D
Intel Inside. ©
I +1 this unban request. I'm usually hesitant when it comes to these things, but OP sounds genuine, and it has been a year since he was banned.
[Image: source.gif]
he seem like he really wants to play and not troll, plus its been a year and he came back and he put effort into his request +1