Jayp21's Ban Appeal
wow after a year of being banned and you still think of us <3 id say we give him a chance +1
-1 still has a tendency to be a troll. Just saw a unban request from another servers forums that was just a couple days ago. If staff want the link message me on discord but it seems his trolling days aren’t over.
(10-17-2017, 07:10 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: -1 still has a tendency to be a troll. Just saw a unban request from another servers forums that was just a couple days ago. If staff want the link message me on discord but it seems his trolling days aren’t over.

In the interests of full disclosure, I was banned over a year ago on another server as well. I don't see how this should affect my ban appeal here.
(10-17-2017, 01:47 PM)JayP21_ASHPD Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 07:10 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: -1 still has a tendency to be a troll. Just saw a unban request from another servers forums that was just a couple days ago. If staff want the link message me on discord but it seems his trolling days aren’t over.

In the interests of full disclosure, I was banned over a year ago on another server as well. I don't see how this should affect my ban appeal here.

It shows that you are still a troll and haven’t matured too much
(10-17-2017, 01:55 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:

A year ago? I don't see the point in trolling, I play TTT because I like murder-mystery. I just want to become a member of the community and play on the server again, I don't have any schemes or anything. IIRC, Dinklebergs TTT is always full and seems to have a great, active community, which is why I want to play here.
(10-17-2017, 02:14 PM)JayP21_ASHPD Wrote:

A year ago? I don't see the point in trolling, I play TTT because I like murder-mystery. I just want to become a member of the community and play on the server again, I don't have any schemes or anything. IIRC, Dinklebergs TTT is always full and seems to have a great, active community, which is why I want to play here.

You were banned ~2 days ago (when the unban request was made) from other servers, looking up your steam id shows multiple other bans over the past couple months.
(10-17-2017, 02:20 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:

You were banned ~2 days ago (when the unban request was made) from other servers, looking up your steam id shows multiple other bans over the past couple months.

Nope, only other ban appeal I've made was for a ban over a year ago. If you can prove I'm a bad guy, so be it. But until then, I'm going to ask to be unbanned. But, clearly I can't make everybody happy.
(10-17-2017, 02:24 PM)JayP21_ASHPD Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:47 PM)JayP21_ASHPD Wrote: In the interests of full disclosure, I was banned over a year ago on another server as well. I don't see how this should affect my ban appeal here.

Nope, only other ban appeal I've made was for a ban over a year ago. If you can prove I'm a bad guy, so be it. But until then, I'm going to ask to be unbanned. But, clearly I can't make everybody happy.

It’s almost as if it was made yesterday, and has your same steamid and same name
(10-17-2017, 02:28 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 01:55 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: It shows that you are still a troll and haven’t matured too much

It’s almost as if it was made yesterday, and has your same steamid and same name

Attached an image, to dispel this claim. Ironically, I'm being trolled.
[Image: xHqdzYb.png]
Caption: I tell admin I was banned, admin unable to find evidence of my ban, later comes back with evidence admitting he was wrong.
Original link: http://carbon-castles.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=352
(10-17-2017, 02:36 PM)JayP21_ASHPD Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 02:28 PM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(10-17-2017, 02:14 PM)JayP21_ASHPD Wrote: A year ago? I don't see the point in trolling, I play TTT because I like murder-mystery. I just want to become a member of the community and play on the server again, I don't have any schemes or anything. IIRC, Dinklebergs TTT is always full and seems to have a great, active community, which is why I want to play here.

Attached an image, to dispel this claim. Ironically, I'm being trolled.
[Image: xHqdzYb.png]
Caption: I tell admin I was banned, admin unable to find evidence of my ban, later comes back with evidence admitting he was wrong.
Original link: http://carbon-castles.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=352

I am talking about Spacecat gamers ttt. Which you made an appeal for on Oct 15 2017, and was denied.