Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Weapon/Tool Suggestions
+1 headcrab
Intel Inside. ©
We had the Riot Shield, but idk why it was removed. I'd be for adding that back, and the Silenced M4.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
ive been pushing for headcrab launch re add for years
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(10-16-2017, 02:24 PM)DaKody Wrote: ive been pushing for headcrab launch re add for years

Well with a certain someone being gone...
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I will always +1 flash bang.
My question is though, can you not see names when affected?
As well does it ring over voice communication?
Because that could add so many layers to a T round and would be lovely.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Im 99% sure all of these were added over the last year and removed like within a week for being broken.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
how about homing pigeons ehhhhh
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-16-2017, 08:17 PM)queef commando Wrote: Im 99% sure all of these were added over the last year and removed like within a week for being broken.

Some were but the cool ones like melon launcher and headcrab launcher weren't added for silly reasons
(10-16-2017, 09:07 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 08:17 PM)queef commando Wrote: Im 99% sure all of these were added over the last year and removed like within a week for being broken.

Some were but the cool ones like melon launcher and headcrab launcher weren't added for silly reasons

Both of those were in before you joined the server, i dont remember why they got removed though. I think headcrab launcher went outside some maps and crashed or something.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(10-17-2017, 12:27 AM)queef commando Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 09:07 PM)Foxka Wrote:

Both of those were in before you joined the server, i dont remember why they got removed though. I think headcrab launcher went outside some maps and crashed or something.
Dakody and ripple must have been testing it again or something in this case, I remember it being added for testing and immediately pulled 2 maps later. Bbottom lline was they were op or broken