UnBan
(10-19-2017, 10:18 PM)Camo Wrote: Infamous admits to hearing the kos on zekk but not trusting skull because i guess "skull always kills zekk when hes a t" so skull pm him to basically say quit fucking around and pay attention to the game. KILL ZEKKEN.

No ghosting happened because everyone involved admits to hearing the kos.

[Image: 084.png]

No where in the image Skull provided has Infamous admitting he heard a KOS. If anything, how Skull responded to Infamous was incredibly immature. Which is a big problem. As for ghosting, what he psay'd was still ghosting. Penny did not provide the fullscreenshot of the end logs from the previous evidence, but here is part of the chatlogs that was not apart of that imgur album. Also below this is the full conversation Skull had with Infamous.

Code:
Worn By T3nth @venu3 North(STEAM_0:1:181951900) connected.
DEAD Uncle Stoney: this bitch didnt back me up
Infamous Echo Unreal: i will not hesitate in killing u if that hurts me
Infamous Echo Unreal: kos Skullpic
Download our maps by typing !maps
Infamous Echo Unreal: since they said ur the t
Infamous Echo Unreal: nvm
DEAD dalittlepig: IM SO ANNOYED
DEAD dalittlepig:  WHY WONT MY MIC WORK ][SA
Infamous Echo Unreal to You: Skullpic to You: its Zekken you shit bag hmm
DEAD dalittlepig: AJFKJSAFHAJKFBAJFAJL

[Image: Jfv-OJUaTRy6JUU8R4hQGA.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Skull has a massive problem with his attitude towards staff, so no camo, he doesn't just do it to people who don't care. He is a massive problem and honestly I don't see you getting unbanned.
Nah, Skullpic is a massive POS, and I'm not surprised this happened. -1
He was extremely fucking toxic in my steam chat to the point I had to block him. So with that being said I never trust anyones kos truly unless I can prove it or they kill the person and prove they're a t plus you were dead and not id as dead. And you honestly think the way you reacted via my steam chat was going to make this any better how about you shall all of what you said. Let's see being a nark and some other bull shit. Oh I'm sorry did you forget at any time admins and higher can read chat logs. -1 Your straight hostility towards me and also ghosting.
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
Not saying he should have been hostile, HE SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN.
Im with you on that.

The ONLY thing motd says about ghosting is :Ghosting includes sharing information with someone who would not otherwise know it, including staff.
He knew about the kos but didnt trust him. That doesnt make a known KOS unknown.

If players arent supposed to message alive players what so ever, shouldn't the motd say that so there aren't invisible rules to be broken?

He shouldn't stay banned for ghosting.
If you dont like his attitude ban him for trolling.
There’s a difference between messaging alive players just to message them and giving them information, wether it be known or not, someone might forget a kos or not hear it clearly or something like that. There’s no justification to giving out information to live players (aside from telling T buddies where your body is to defib) wether it’s already been called out or not, and yes, he has a problem with staff, he might joke around with you but I’ve witnessed and experienced harassment from him, he was already on thin ice, he knows he rules, he broke the rules, he got punished for breaking the rules and that’s that.
[Image: giphy.gif]
It says Dont tell them something they dont know. It doesnt say dont tell them anything at all.
Everyone mutually heard the kos.
You're assuming he knew. He was clearly calling out Skull first, and then Skull told him it was Zekken. By that logic he did not know.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I know I probably don't have much room to talk here.
But in the past whenever I was on with Skullpic he would constantly cut me off and be obtrusively rude any chance he got and after I had warned him several times to stop and had to resort to a temp gag/mute he left the server to avoid said temp gag/mute.
You can go back and look at chat sure but you cannot go back and hear voice chat which is zekkens and skullpics only communication tool. They both admit to the kos that was heard and infamous doesnt deny it. Hes not directly saying he heard it, but he sure is implying he did. When skull sent the pm telling him to follow the kos and kil zekken, he could have easily said I never heard a kos but he is implying he heard it but didnt want to follow it for reasons A and B below.

A   " I never trust anyones kos truly unless I can prove it " Implying he heard it
B    "because you are usually a T and kill zekken" Implying he heard it but thought skull was the T calling a kos on Zekken