Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slight Amendments to Rules [TTT & PH]
(10-20-2017, 09:14 PM)Dinkleberg > Wrote: People should be given the chance to stop ghosting before they are banned, especially if they are unfamiliar with what ghosting is.

Sorry if you disagree with me, but this has been a long time coming. I'm tired of the bans being entirely too harsh on quality players who make single, hotheaded mistakes.

EDIT: Also, don't just say that you don't support the changes. That doesn't tell me anything. If you think the old rules WERE NOT too harsh, then explain why you think that so I can consider it rather than just saying that you don't support it.

I still got some questions like how is the definition for moderate ghosting with psay is different from the example you gave with severe ghosting? Or if you get the warning the first time for moderate ghosting, wouldn't doing it again be severe ghosting?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Slight Amendments to Rules [TTT & PH] - by Yeezy Jeezy - 10-20-2017, 09:28 PM