Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prolapseJerry Aimbot
Offender's Name: prolapseJerry

Offender's SteamID:(STEAM_0:1:203209310)

Potential Witnesses: @Dgrif12 @BrokenSink

Reason to Ban: Aimbotting and bunnyhop scripting

Proof: I have record in console i can record it on my phone and send it here, if you really need proof let me know, but its very obvious and it's late, ill put in discord if needed.

Other: Came in, autobotted everyone even his own t's then aimbotted every person that came in, knew where people where to so maybe wall hacking or whatever. Very stupid to have to deal with this.
===========================

https://soundcloud.com/officialazul |
===========================
(10-22-2017, 04:37 AM)Mr. Final Wrote: Offender's Name: prolapseJerry

Offender's SteamID:(STEAM_0:1:203209310)

Potential Witnesses: @Dgrif12 @BrokenSink

Reason to Ban: Aimbotting and bunnyhop scripting

Proof: I have record in console i can record it on my phone and send it here, if you really need proof let me know, but its very obvious and it's late, ill put in discord if needed.

Other: Came in, autobotted everyone even his own t's then aimbotted every person that came in, knew where people where to so maybe wall hacking or whatever. Very stupid to have to deal with this.

I 100% agree that prolapse was Aim scripting and bhop scripting, he killed everyone innocent or traitor and any fight with him would be loss, bc he aimbot.
"The Old, Wise Meme" Said No One Ever.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Mr. Dohn Jeer grew up thinking he was cool...
[Image: 200.webp#27-grid1]
We do need proof, and if it’s too much to upload it find the logs and upload so we can ban for mass rdm
Good idea, let me know the apprx time and what map it was an ill try and find him.
Done