Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too much trolling and arguing
My first experience with him was horrid. We were on that snow map where it has the elevator that goes down to the mining shaft. It all started with that Im an alabama nigga and i wanna be free song. He kept saying hard R. It got the entire server riled up. He said it about 10 times and myself and @Penny had to gag him numerous times. I said politely he needs to stop. Its interfering with the game. After pushing and pushing he went down from hard R to nigga.
"how is nigga offensive"
"just please stop its making others upset and making others make bad choices"
"nigga isnt bad"
"stop"
"I can say nigga"
"Not if myself and 2 other staff ask you to stop because its causing problems. Dont argue with staff."
"nigga"
*round long gag*
"ungag me im a detective nigga"

Doing it just to cause problems. Asked numerous times to stop. I was 2 secs from karma banning him. He had plenty of chances. I know we cannot ban without evidence and I would never do so either, but Im here to attest that he is a troller and minge. Its not funny to be so immature that it ruins the game for 10+ other players. Its a public server sure, but if you cant follow the rules you will not be allowed to play here anymore. When I see him next I will record the entire session. I will pull him aside in a report conversation and tell him he needs to stop. He needs to grow up and play the game or leave.
bandicam decent recording software
Since camo (A staff Member) has come in with backing what final has said, he will receive a week ban.
Done
I'm going to unban him if no additional evidence is added. You really need to have evidence if you're going to report a player for this.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I agree with Christian there isnt enough evidence, when i was playing with him he was being very rude but later in the day he started calming down and relaxing, maybe it was just a one time thing. I record everytime i play so if i see something ill put it on here.

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor" - Unknown
TheDrunkRussian

No evidence provided = no ban, sorry.
He's being unbanned. If you have evidence, make a new Ban Request.
I'm going to start locking Ban Requests that aren't providing proper evidence (Excluding RDM Bans since we have Oldlogs.)

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
player is serving a week ban.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]