Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove broken Godzilla model
The Godzilla model is broke. The hitbox is all over the place and there is a gap between the dead and the torso. Headshots do nothing most of the time too.

Video proof, https://my.mixtape.moe/zquoit.mp4
[Image: 76561198136723774.png]
Zekken's Back!
no
former admin2
Yeah this obvious broken.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
For one, it doesnt seem to be a good TTT model imo.
Two, hit boxes are hit and miss. Sometimes you hit, sometimes you dont.
Ive seen a harpoon go thru a trex and it did nothing.
(yes its a Trex)
(10-23-2017, 02:48 PM)Deadpool Wrote: no
to add on to this^^^

If we were to remove the model people who used thousands of points/ premium points won't be happy.
If we removed it we would have to give a refund or something else, which is probably not going to be as good.

Yes I believe it is broken, but it is not that easy to just remove it.

We can remove skins like the "Green Lantern" or "Flash" because a minimal amount of people use it.

When I'm on TTT at least 5+ people have this skin.

EDIT: a fix is fine, not a remove tho.
former admin2
+1 Don't remove, just fix hitbox
Intel Inside. ©
i already wasted at least 10k premium points and still don't have it so i don't want it removed.
Change it for TunnelBear model
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
If it can be fixed fix it. I agree with this.
[Image: 76561198136723774.png]
Zekken's Back!
It's a bad model, just replace it with something not shitty. How hard could it be to replace a item id or teething in pointshop. It's just a terrible model that shouldnt of been added.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^