Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove or Significantly Nerf the Locomotive
(10-22-2017, 01:17 PM)Spooky Saᴎdwich Wrote: I say change it to a slug gun. that's more fun. It does suck to get blasted by it, but it is a shot gun. imagine getting shot buy a 12ga with 00 buck relatively close. that's what shotguns do.  +1 for the slug gun change

The loco would not be a good slug gun do to it's very short barrel.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1 Here's an idea, make the loco super rusty with a 25% chance of the shell exploding out the back and killing the user.

That said I do agree the loco is a bit strong in its current state...
I forgot to quote Stubby
Insert quote here >

That is a pretty good and funny idea
Intel Inside. ©
lmao! i agree fully on stubby shrooms Change!!!
Life Lessons:
1. Lycan is black
2. He is a man
+1 so people can't be lazy and use a bad gun
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Not saying this is what we should do, but I was thinking earlier and what if we used that weapon slot as a rotation. Every month or two we get a new weapon in place of the old one? One rotation its a sawed off, next rotation it might be an uzi or peacekeeper or something. And so on and so on. Maybe make it in unbox only so its not super easy to get. Just a thought. Not sure how easy this would be to achieve or if its even worth the hassle, but it could possibly keep the server lively. yay/nay?
As of now the damage per pellet went from 14 to 11, I'm pushing for a further nerf since you can still instakill people but that is what it is at as of today
(10-23-2017, 09:46 AM)Foxka Wrote: As of now the damage per pellet went from 14 to 11, I'm pushing for a further nerf since you can still instakill people but that is what it is at as of today
Thank you foxka.
Intel Inside. ©
10/23 change
Damage nerfed to 9 per pellet however there is now 12 pellets per shot