Unbanned Can't Rejoin?
Ingame Name: reject

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42547651

Who Banned You: Helen (badmin)

Reason For Ban: rdm & leave

Length of Ban: idk

Reason for Mods to Unban: Well I'm not quite sure if I've been unbanned because everytime I am about to join my game crashes. I think that might be why so here I am.  I was banned because I was a detective and I got dna off of a corpse that was innocent. I killed DaKody because I got dna off of this corpse and then he reported m. I didn't have headphones in so I was like wtf ok and put them in and then I was told the guy was doorblocking Dakody so I didn't have reason to kill him. I had no idea about that before because it happened like 2 minutes ago half away across the map and apparently that was enough of a reason to slay me. I thought that was straight up stupid so I left and got banned for idk how long and now I can't rejoin because every time  I try it crashes. Can anyone help with this? 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  nope

Other: I hope the guy who banned be feels bad
Ima check your ban status, brb. In the mean time, lets say you are unbanned and still cant join, alot of people say this has helped them.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=3071

Unban time: 22-10-17 14:46
You are unbanned.
Unban time:
22-10-17 14:46
(10-24-2017, 12:30 PM)Camo Wrote: Ima check your ban status, brb. In the mean time, lets say you are unbanned and still cant join, alot of people say this has helped them.

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=3071

Unban time: 22-10-17 14:46
You are unbanned.
Unban time:
22-10-17 14:46

You sir, are a life saver. many thanks c:
TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]