Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted app
Ingame Name: Dgrif12

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:118345387

Time Played: 197.85 hours

When First Joined: Apr 23, 2017 2:00 AM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4PM - 9PM (CST US & Canada) (10AM - 2AM CST on weekends)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Report cheaters and rule breakers. Guide new players to learn about TTT and the server. 

Why you want to help the community: I feel there are a lot of new players who have not read the rules and some trollers as well, I would help the new players and if they just so happen to continue at the same or higher level of disobedience I would report/punish the player (punish option available when/if I become Moderator).

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=1471

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: Browsing TTT server list.

Other: Behavior improved since the first half of 2017. 
I am a late-nighter on the weekends. 13 years old as of Oct 24, 2017. 14 years old on Nov. 6.
"The Old, Wise Meme" Said No One Ever.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Mr. Dohn Jeer grew up thinking he was cool...
[Image: 200.webp#27-grid1]
-1 You just got back from a break. Looking at your gametracker you haven't played that much before the bast 4 days...

If you went under a different name make sure to link it. Otherwise -1.
former admin2
-1, it seems that you just came back from a long break and I know you’ve had a complaining problem that I haven’t seen any difference in
[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 where have you been loser
(10-24-2017, 06:29 PM)Deadpool Wrote: -1 You just got back from a break. Looking at your gametracker you haven't played that much before the bast 4 days...

If you went under a different name make sure to link it. Otherwise -1.

Since I joined I've only used Dgrif12 and TurkeyCrab | Dgrif12. And as for the break I quit the server bc of problems with some staff and I returned after I felt like I wouldn't have any problems with anyone. Also for a month or two I lost interest in TTT altogether.

(10-24-2017, 06:29 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: -1, it seems that you just came back from a long break and I know you’ve had a complaining problem that I haven’t seen any difference in

I only complain about RDM and recently I've been a little bit more hushed about it. I returned from break bc I thought I had breaken from the loose ends with the staff on the server after some struggles with them.

(10-24-2017, 06:32 PM)Foxka Wrote: -1 where have you been loser

Long break from TTT, thanks for the compliment.

Honestly dont know who you are. Im not even going to check the gametracker cos I play 15+hrs a day and you dont ring a bell so thats nothing gametracker would solve.
NOT TRYING TO SOUND RUDE.
Make yourself known so you can get this position if this is the route you want to go.
For now, -1
(10-24-2017, 06:44 PM)Camo Wrote: Honestly dont know who you are. Im not even going to check the gametracker cos I play 15+hrs a day and you dont ring a bell so thats nothing gametracker would solve.
NOT TRYING TO SOUND RUDE.
Make yourself known so you can get this position if this is the route you want to go.
For now, -1

We've played together for the past few days.

-1 Don't know who you are
-1 I've only seen you recently...
Intel Inside. ©
You can’t jusr come back from a long break and expect success on a staff app lmao
[Image: giphy.gif]