Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted app
(10-24-2017, 08:26 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: You can’t jusr come back from a long break and expect success on a staff app lmao

I didn't really expect one, and I really don't think that time away affects my ability to moderate or help people.
"The Old, Wise Meme" Said No One Ever.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Mr. Dohn Jeer grew up thinking he was cool...
[Image: 200.webp#27-grid1]
Just came back from a server and community break
Extended leave after a period of arguing staff and players consistently in and out of gameplay
Showed lack of maturity though arguments (ex. bringing arguments to discord and tagging/pinging people)
Time away does affect your ability to moderate gameplay in multiple ways, notably what actual rules are and a feel for the community and staff

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-24-2017, 09:37 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: -1
Extended leave after a period of arguing staff and players consistently in and out of gameplay
Showed lack of maturity though arguments (ex. bringing arguments to discord and tagging/pinging people)
Time away does affect your ability to moderate gameplay in multiple ways, notably what actual rules are and a feel for the community and staff

That whole arguing thing stopped upon my return this week, the closest to that is me asking questions about certain things and trying to figure out some things I may not understand about rules and the way the server works. Is pinging a question about the rules or the way the server works not allowed?
The reason why I quit was because of my disputes with the staff and community, I wasn't accepted. If I didn't have that time to toss the harsh disputes away I would probably be banned.
My slay rate dropped significantly upon return, I used to get at least 3 slays a day before quitting, now I rarely get 1 a day since Saturday.

(10-24-2017, 09:37 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: -1

^ all this
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Less slays doesn’t equal better staff, even hereby staff get slays when needs be, the fact that you’re not understanding that you must have consistent play time to even be considered for staff is making it less and less likely that you’ll get approved, and continuously arguing basically saying that nothing is wrong with you not meeting the basic requirements for staff is just making this whole thing a waste of time on your part
[Image: giphy.gif]
DGrif,

I understand your anxiety to wish and help the server, but it's just not time yet. I understand breaks and everyone gets them, especially to relieve of negative energies, but I don't see consistiency.

Constantly refuting other claims is a very brave thing to do, but admitting to said claims is more couragous then any refutation ever could say.

The key to being a staff member is realizing you are a steward of the community and you serve the people, you are someone who is gifted that by the eyes of the server. Admittion to mistakes, modesty, and maturity are also key to being staff.

Not saying you have to wear a suit and tie as soon as you sign up, but you set an example for others, and to understand that, is mature.

I have faith that if you keep coming on, with a delay of time before you post your next app, you will be accepted if you follow advice given by other users to you.

Good luck.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(10-24-2017, 10:05 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Less slays doesn’t equal better staff, even hereby staff get slays when needs be, the fact that you’re not understanding that you must have consistent play time to even be considered for staff is making it less and less likely that you’ll get approved, and continuously arguing basically saying that nothing is wrong with you not meeting the basic requirements for staff is just making this whole thing a waste of time on your part

I understand your view on this. I am not admitting to doing nothing wrong, I am making explanations for the break.

-1 Absolutely not, you are way too obnoxious and need to grow up. Also you don't have a full grasp of the rules.
(10-25-2017, 01:56 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: -1 Absolutely not, you are way too obnoxious and need to grow up. Also you don't have a full grasp of the rules.

I do agree I was obnoxious, but things have changed lately.

Im going to say -0.5 because while everyone is saying that you aren’t active they miss out on the fact of how active you are on forums and discord, those are great steps to staff and your name is out there now, the only thing really is to bump up that activity.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky