Unknown ban
Ingame Name: Shadow_Raven

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98007685

Who Banned You: Not listed 

Reason For Ban: Not listed 

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was banned a year ago for a reason that I cannot remember.  I did submit an unban request that was accepted however I was never unbanned.  I left gmod for almost a year becaue I had school and other games.  I remember that this server was my favorite and was wondering if I could be unbanned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I was never banned before
banned 05/2016 via imported legacy ban... so i think it's been plenty long for an unban
(10-25-2017, 01:26 PM)Foxka Wrote: banned 05/2016 via imported legacy ban... so i think it's been plenty long for an unban

I have not played gmod in a while so I did not think to send a second unban request
http://dinklebergsttt.enjin.com/forum/m/..._126222416
Found the original post.  Forever ban for ghosting is a little harsh don't you think?
You've been Unbanned. Make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules this time, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask Staff.

Welcome back!
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]