Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Profile Request
So since I'll be getting out of college well finals are soon and I'll have a little more free time other than freaking sleeping I might as well since I'll be making a new intro for my channel which takes me 2-4 months might as well do some custom profiles for people in photoshop. Firstly I will not be drawing your crap you either give me a photo and tell me what ya want done with it and I'll make it happen or want a meme created I'll do that too.

Ps. Anything related to Tunnel Bear will be ignored
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
Can you make me a profile revolving around this theme? https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...462EF978F/
Like make the face the icon pls. Thank a lot!
Intel Inside. ©
Can I have a tunneltrump?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(10-25-2017, 06:10 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: Can I have a tunneltrump?

FUCK YES YOU CAN POST THE IMAGE YOU WANT AND ILL MAKE THAT SHIT HAPPEN

(10-25-2017, 05:43 PM)Lucian Wrote: Can you make me a profile revolving around this theme? https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...462EF978F/
Like make the face the icon pls. Thank a lot!

do you want it revolving around your current pfp and put it into that pic?
(10-25-2017, 06:17 PM)Infamous Echo Unreal Wrote: do you want it revolving around your current pfp and put it into that pic?

I guess the easiest way for me to explain it, is can you get the face from the background, and make it my pfp?
Intel Inside. ©
(10-25-2017, 06:24 PM)Lucian Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 06:17 PM)Infamous Echo Unreal Wrote: do you want it revolving around your current pfp and put it into that pic?

I guess the easiest way for me to explain it, is can you get the face from the background, and make it my pfp?

That's fucking childs play so yes
(10-25-2017, 06:27 PM)Infamous Echo Unreal Wrote: That's fucking childs play so yes

Can you also make me a banner like your's?
Intel Inside. ©
(10-25-2017, 06:17 PM)Infamous Echo Unreal Wrote:

FUCK YES YOU CAN POST THE IMAGE YOU WANT AND ILL MAKE THAT SHIT HAPPEN

do you want it revolving around your current pfp and put it into that pic?

Yeah that’d be nice, I’m on mobile so I can’t send images atm
(10-25-2017, 06:34 PM)Lucian Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 06:27 PM)Infamous Echo Unreal Wrote: That's fucking childs play so yes

Can you also make me a banner like your's?

Juan thing at a time and yes I could
I can send you pics on discord