Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hi
Hello! Its been a long time since i've played Gmod and this was the last server i ever really played on and its good to see that its grown! probably going to stick around here for a while.
[Image: raw]
Hiya, welcome back to dinks.
Welcome to dinks.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Welcome :^)
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome back!
Hi, Rule number 1. Don't play ph. Rule number 2. Don't mention 1ps @Drew will ban you. Rule number 3. Don't send @Scoovie dick pics.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-23-2017, 09:20 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: Hi, Rule number 1. Don't play ph. Rule number 2. Don't mention 1ps @Drew  will ban you. Rule number 3. Don't send @Scoovie  dick pics.

Easy rules to follow, well besides the dick pics.:00
[Image: raw]
Welcome back and glad you returned! I believe I saw you on the server earlier, pretty good player
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(01-23-2017, 09:44 PM)Ross Bob Wrote:
(01-23-2017, 09:20 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: Hi, Rule number 1. Don't play ph. Rule number 2. Don't mention 1ps @Drew  will ban you. Rule number 3. Don't send @Scoovie  dick pics.

Easy rules to follow, well besides the dick pics.:00

Rule 2 is especially important.
Yes. Those were in my order of importance. These are the rules that govern my life.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.