Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Changes in the Coming Days
Here's an overview of a few changes we've made lately, and some that will be coming shortly.

Spectator Deathmatch

Deathmatch is back and better. It shouldn't be affecting the game as much. I think right now it's still a bit laggy, but we're trying to get it sorted. Also, turrets and others should avoid shooting those in the deathmatch. However those in deathmatch still noclip through movable map objects as far as I can tell. 

For those who weren't around to get familiar with spectator deathmatch in the past:
-Press F1 and go to Spectator Deathmatch tab to pick the weapons you spawn with
-Type !dm when you die to join the deathmatch
-Hit F7 to see deathmatch statistics
-Don't interfere with the living people as a spectator

Crate Tweaking

I didn't think people were getting the "dumb garbage crate" enough. I definitely don't want the stuff in that crate to be common in the game, because that would be annoying, but someone should get the crate every map or so. As a result the crate is about 5x more likely to drop now.  However the dubstep gun is also 5x less likely to drop from the crate, so that remains at about the same chance of receiving it as the it was previously.  You're also about 15% more likely to get crates in general.

Gun Balancing

Some changes to guns: 
-Locomotive fires 2 fewer shotgun pellets
-Locomotive spread per shot is slightly wider
-Bull$hite recoil is 3 times smaller
-Bull$hite delay after each shot is halved
-Aug does slightly more damage per shot

Some changes likely coming to guns:
-MP7 to primary or nerfed to remain as secondary (what do you think is better?)
-Possibly further nerf on locomotive
-Slightly reduced recoil or cone on Ares and H.U.G.E
-Increased MP5 magazine size

Man of the Match

Man of the match should be counting wins once again. If it doesn't, let us know so we can fix it. More rewards will be added to it if you win, including pointshop2 points.

Maps

As per rippe's earlier post, the default map is changing. Since the server still crashes a decent amount :) it was decided this was a good idea to prevent the base map getting to stale. Right now it looks like Winter Mansion or School Day will be the new default. The cooldown for maps to reappear in the map vote is also increasing to hopefully give a wider range of maps that get played.   

Achievements

Achievements will be coming back. They weren't connecting to our MySQL database, and weren't always giving pointshop points correctly.  Hopefully I've resolved these two things and the achievements can stick around for good. When they're in you'll be able to access them with !achieve. Let me know if you experience any issues with them once you see them in the game.  Especially pay attention to if you're getting the points you should be getting from achievements.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Um on the mp7, keep it as secondary, but severally reduce headshot damage, and reduce clip to 15. Also very glad win system is fixed.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-23-2017, 11:16 PM)queef commando Wrote: Gun Balancing

Some changes likely coming to guns:
-MP7 to primary or nerfed to remain as secondary (what do you think is better?)
-Increased MP5 magazine size

Now, I haven't spent a lot of time on these servers, but I've spent a lot of time playing TTT so here me out...

I think the MP7 should be move to primary, take SMG ammo instead of the 9mm ammo, and have 30 rounds in a clip instead of the 20 it has now. With these changes could also come the idea of nerfing its damage or possibly even increasing its recoil, but it's hard to tell without testing it out first.

The MP5 magazine being increased is also a good idea, its slow fire-rate combined with its small clip size just made it dreadful to use. If I'm not mistaken it only has 15 per clip right now, and I think it should be increased to 30 and stay the same in all of its other stats.
[Image: 917b6fc843.png]
(01-23-2017, 11:16 PM)queef commando Wrote: Maps

As per rippe's earlier post, the default map is changing. Since the server still crashes a decent amount :) it was decided this was a good idea to prevent the base map getting to stale. Right now it looks like Winter Mansion or School Day will be the new default. The cooldown for maps to reappear in the map vote is also increasing to hopefully give a wider range of maps that get played.   
I'll be making a separate post covering map shit very soon. No new maps (thanks for ruining the Nondenominational Holiday Updateâ„¢, butthead), but I'll cover some minor tweaks and one or two other things.
I would love to see those H.,U.G.E and ARES Buffs. They already are pretty good. But it seems that they will become even Better.

Also Lets Keep MP7 as a secondary, but less 15 rounds a clip. Any other nerfs seem unneeded do to the fact that will then make it not as good of a secondary as the Pistol, which, besides the slightly faster fire rate and the scope, is better then the MP7 do to the better damage and about as good if not better accuracy. I mean, if it wasn't for the scope, i most likely would not use the MP7. (Its really good for taking potshots at random people, then hearing them go [ "What i was shot who shot me !!!>!>!>!!!.?/1], which, by the way, will there be hitmarkers or not, i feel that they would be a valuable addition to the server)
Time to reclaim my top 3 deathmatch spot from the evil @Obi Juan Canblowme
If the peace sentry cause problems again in DM, I'm blaming you, queef.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
We could just blame @queef commando any ways.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
EYYYYYY I CAN ACTUALLY PLAY AGAIN
Um Man of the match is still broken...