Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Spooky) Narancia Ghirga for trusted
Ingame name: Spooky Narancia Ghirga although I usually go by Narancia Ghirga.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116036594
Time Played: I'd say I've played about 150 hours. Not sure though due to my time resetting.
When I first joined: I first joined about 1 - 2 years ago under the username of (probably) Fun Ghoul. I eventually changed my username to Ike and if you look on the old forums you'll find my old account (you might also find the account under the username Azama).
Availability: I'm available most nights from 6-10 and most weekends at most times (Eastern Daylight Time, US).
Current Rank: Regular.
How I can help: Honestly the best way I can help is just to handle as many reports as I can and submit ban requests when necessary, standard Trusted stuff but I'll do my best to be fair and honest.
Why I want to help the community: I just really love this community and the people in it and want to contribute to it more, plus I get annoyed when I want to report someone or have someone gagged for something when there aren't any staff on so me actually being staff and having the ability to gag someone would remedy that problem.  
I've been banned one time before: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2920
Never applied for staff before.
How did I find this server: I was just browsing random TTT servers and I saw the word Dinkleberg and thought the server looked interesting. Now it's pretty much the only server I ever play on.
Other: I like making pasta.
I'm iffy on this. You were just recently unbanned. You have improved on your behavior for sure, but i don't think its been long enough. -1 from me
Your ban was a bit too recent. I'd recommend regaining the community's trust before applying.

so, lets look at the positives:
you are active
you know the rules
you have good experience
on the other hand,as foxka and Annie said you were unbanned a week ago, which means people dont to trust you.
i dont think that that is a good enoughreason to -1 an app but dik you guys have your reasons, and for that im going to stay neutral
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(10-28-2017, 10:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: I'm iffy on this. You were just recently unbanned. You have improved on your behavior for sure, but i don't think its been long enough. -1 from me
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(10-30-2017, 06:40 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 10:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: I'm iffy on this. You were just recently unbanned. You have improved on your behavior for sure, but i don't think its been long enough. -1 from me
former admin2

Wait a bit get that heat off you and then reapply with a fresh slate.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]

Why even bother posting?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Bans won’t prevent you from getting staff, but applying so soon after an unban is really not a good idea. -1, sorry bb
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-01-2017, 09:29 AM)[black]Tronald Wrote:

Why even bother posting?

Because I probably said exactly what he was going to say.
Do not post in staff apps unless you are actually posting something useful in it.