Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Spooky) Narancia Ghirga for trusted
(10-30-2017, 06:46 PM)Deadpool Wrote:
(10-30-2017, 06:40 PM)DaKody Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 10:48 PM)Foxka Wrote: I'm iffy on this. You were just recently unbanned. You have improved on your behavior for sure, but i don't think its been long enough. -1 from me
Ok so I'm going to be different. I'm not giving you a -1 because you just got unbanned, I couldn't give a shit about that. I'm giving you a -1 because I haven't seen much from you when it comes to stuff you can do to help. You have no ban requests made out, which pretty much everyone has done before getting promoted to trusted. You're a cool dude, and I saw you've been active in the forums and joining the prop hunt server during your ban, which is a plus in my book. But try to make a few ban requests out, if you need help making one there's plenty of people on to help with that.
I have a question about your application, why did you mention "submit ban requests when necessary" as a reason of why we should accept you? You don't need to be a staff to submit player reports nor staff reports.

So I'd suggest you work on:
- Apply a month or two later after your appeal/unban.
- Gain trust back from the community.
- Submit player reports when no staff is on or no mod that can ban.
- Improve on your discord/forum activity a bit more.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Your application has been Declined. Your activity isn't that great, and you were recently banned for Mass RDM. I would give yourself some time to adjust your activity, and try to keep your Ban History clean from here on out until the next time you apply for Staff.

You may reapply on December 12th, 2017.
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]