Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player model
just to let you know, the Buzz Lightyear player model is showing as an error for some odd reason.
If subscribing and downloading it in the workshop is not enough, then enable custom server downloads in multiplayer options. Join another server, like our prophunt, and download its content. Join back and it should be working. If not I dont know what to tell you.
It doesn't work for everyone else also. It;s a server problem
Well, only a few people weren't able to see that player model. I was able to see it just fine.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
The guy who made it took it off the steam workshop.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(01-24-2017, 05:12 PM)queef commando Wrote: The guy who made it took it off the steam workshop.

Welp.
(01-24-2017, 02:01 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: If subscribing and downloading it in the workshop is not enough, then enable custom server downloads in multiplayer options. Join another server, like our prophunt, and download its content. Join back and it should be working. If not I dont know what to tell you.

Trying to get ttt players to join prophunt????  :-/
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.