Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This was something I was wondering about
Staff impersonation IS NOT a rule in the TTT Motd
(11-01-2017, 07:16 PM)Foxka Wrote: Staff impersonation IS NOT a rule in the TTT Motd
Wait what
Oh then was there even a point to this post?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
So how is it impersonating staff to tell someone about the rules? That’s pretty retarded if it is.
(11-02-2017, 01:03 PM)Tedgp908 >:( Wrote: So how is it impersonating staff to tell someone about the rules? That’s pretty retarded if it is.

I mean I was told by peppermint that I shouldn’t and I trust him when it comes to rules
I'm confused. Do you mean like just telling people to stop spamming? Because anyone can do that it's annoying.
Threatening them with consequence? I mean if there's a staff on and some one is being a twat they should be handling it anyways so this shouldn't be required :P.
Or do you mean using commands like !gag and !mute; because those do not translate over if you're not staff on that game mode.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
You're allowed to remind players of the rules if you're not Staff, nor is that Staff Impersonation if you're doing so. Why wouldn't we allow players to do this? If anything, Staff Impersonation would be (For Example: "Give me points or I'll get you banned, I'm an Admin blah blah blah,etc." when clearly they're not Staff.)

Staff will intervene if they feel a player is impersonating Staff. Usually it's not an issue if it's a joke, but if it's serious you can always report them.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-02-2017, 04:11 PM)Christian Wrote: You're allowed to remind players of the rules if you're not Staff, nor is that Staff Impersonation if you're doing so. Why wouldn't we allow players to do this? If anything, Staff Impersonation would be (For Example: "Give me points or I'll get you banned, I'm an Admin blah blah blah,etc." when clearly they're not Staff.)

Staff will intervene if they feel a player is impersonating Staff. Usually it's not an issue if it's a joke, but if it's serious you can always report them.

The fake top poster knows what’s up.
@[black]Tronald I think I told you that on the spur of the moment without thought. It is fine to ask players not to continue discourse via spam, and if not successful, should be directed to a staff member's attention.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Ok I get the point thanks guys