Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penny for mod 2017
Ingame Name: Penny

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104120199

Time Played: 450Ish +hours (on the server)

When First Joined: August 7th 2017 ( I think)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
Any day of the week 2 PM to 11ish EST PM 

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod 

What can you do to help the community: Keep peace, help new players if they need it, ban people that deserved to be banned. Basically I'm on for nearly 8ish hours a day and I am to do as much as I can as a tmod.I typically never have people RDM and leave but when they do by the time I am ready to do the ban request either camo or someone else on the server has finished the report already. (Hence the low report count. ) So instead of making them waste their time doing the reports It would be easier to just ban them. I have had experience with cheating in my past so I can generally tell when someone is cheating. (if i'm not sure I've asked people to watch them and make sure with me)

Why you want to help the community: I'm just like any other normal person that would apply for staff I guess. I want to clean up people who RDM, Cheat, Ghost, and are all round dicks. I've been admin/Moderator on many different  TF2/TTT servers in my past so I'm used to dealing with trolls of such so they never bother me. Plus I just love everyone in the community in general, I mean why not help with something if you enjoy it?

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have not been banned before on this server.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No, I have not applied for staff on here before.

How did you find us?: I was getting back into Gmod after a friend invited me to play, and I saw name of the server so had to join because of my obsession with Fairly Odd Parents when I was younger.

Other: Dakota I love you. (he told me to do this)
+1 Knows the rules,very active, doesn't get triggered easily.
+1, he alright, he know dem rules, but he got a BIG ASS TONGUE
[Image: giphy.gif]
What does Helen mean?
Anyway probs the fastest tmod to get mod,
Sure whatever.
I see no errors

+1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
-1 Still a little too soon to apply imo, but you do your job very well.
Look, I believe right now you are a good staff member, but you only have about 3 months experience as a tmod.
You bought tmod, so you have no experience as a trusted. Which isn't a bad thing. You just need more time as staff to become mod imo.
I would have no problem with you becoming mod. Im just not 100% on it, yet. 
It's too soon. I'd wait, but we'll see what admins say.
former admin2
You're very active so that's a plus. You don't seem to discriminate in who you report and are generally fair. You seem to be able to get work done if you want to, my only problem is how recently you became a Tmod but I'll see what the higher ups decide.
+1
Eh you have about the same amount of time I did when I applied, and you do your job well. +1
-1 You're still relatively new to the community since you bought donor Tmod. Nothing really stands out to be a Moderator.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I think that penny is a great staff member, not much of an argument about that. He can be annoying at times but who isn’t. he has been on literally any time I have played. I have never seen him be obscenely rude nor have I had problems with I’m personally
although i do want to point out that your forum activity is dangerously low you are still getting a +1 from me
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky