Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Penny for mod 2017
great staff but a little too soon -1

Nothing of note to improve on other than being a little more careful handling non-slay situations :)
You're pretty new to the community, and pretty new to being staff. I've also seen you stray from the staff guidelines with not much reason to a few times. Like when you gagged the whole server to talk to one person a few weeks ago. You've done alright so far, but I'd give it time.

Also to people saying "knows the rules" that's a pretty low standard for a mod app. It's something for trusted and tmod, but mod is more about making tough calls on things too specific for the rules, diffusing high tension situation, and setting an example for other staff. I'd certainly hope someone knows the rules before they reach the point where they would consider a mod app.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
+1 always extremely helpful when someone asks questions and does his best to answer them. Also always active and completely fair.
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
I've been expecting this for awhile now. It was pretty obvious to me that you wanted to rise further in the ranks.

I have to agree strongly with Foxka's comments. I think 3 months of time is nowhere near enough time to get what is, for most, the penultimate rank on the server.

Let me show you a sample timeline...
2-3 months - Regular player on the server
3 months as a Trusted
4 months as a Test Mod
Promoted to Moderator after at least 9 to 10 months on the server.

I hardly think three months in the community is long enough. If you had gone through the normal channels of earning your ranks, you would only just now be earning the Trusted Rank, provided your staff application was successful.

You certainly have a ton of hours on the server in a very short amount of time. Personally, I think this is a little unhealthy. It is bad for your personal life in many ways, but also it can lead to you becoming burned out from the server or making it "run its course" for you. 450 hours over 90 days is 5 hours a day average. I appreciate that you are extremely active, but like I said, I don't think this amount of activity is healthy.

I also agree with some of the other players and staff members mentioning that you have some methods. Personally, I've been "corrected" by you several times. Most corrections were certainly for mistakes I legitimately made. However, you also seemed a bit petty about certain things which you attacked me for, but I've later seen you doing identical things. I can clearly tell you dislike me, but I'd prefer if you didn't let this influence your judgement.

I hope that you can respect my opinion and not take anything I've stated personally.

I'd ask that you that you work on your moderating methods and gain more "calendar" time on the server. I'd suggest being active for at least 9 months before requesting the Moderator Rank.
Honestly, I have to agree with the -1. You're pretty new to t-mod. Honestly, from what I know, Mod is the difficult position to retrieve unless you have special skills that allow you to apply early. You just gain T-Mod and since I'm pretty sure you donated it, and those usually have a harder time to get mod. Because well, you donated it and expect to get mod fast like everyone else who worked hard on getting it by applying. Although you are possibly trusted by many others, but you still need to follow the guidelines to apply for Moderator.

I'd be honest with you, if you have special or unique perks like how I had, then its possible that you may get accepted quicker than the others. The special perk was late night hours or hours where there's no mod on. Those are the only times when they'll accept anyone from that point. But other than that, i'm giving you a -support.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Your application has been Declined. Your Server Activity is good, but Staff feel you need to be in the community for a little bit more before we can consider giving you a promotion. Just keep doing what your doing, and you can reapply on December 12th, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]