Potential Witnesses: N/A

Reason to Ban: RDM (Very much attempted) and Leave

Proof:

Other: N/A
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
Not to say he is innocent but
the only reason i can think of him shooting you is i think there is a body on the left side of the screen at :12 just above the chat which you were walking away from in the beginning of the video (you can also see the blood on the wall at the beginning of the video which further suggests a body there).
but it was probably id'd since noone else shot at you? i can not tell.

https://youtu.be/vGR7jqQAMXo?t=12s

any other opinions from anyone else?
(11-03-2017, 12:16 AM)A Fish Wrote: Not to say he is innocent but
the only reason i can think of him shooting you is i think there is a body on the left side of the screen at :12 just above the chat which you were walking away from in the beginning of the video (you can also see the blood on the wall at the beginning of the video which further suggests a body there).
but it was probably id'd since noone else shot at you? i can not tell.

https://youtu.be/vGR7jqQAMXo?t=12s

any other opinions from anyone else?

The body was definitely ID'd and it was in a room full of people, so if it was UNID then someone else would've said something or shot me. Even still he disconnected right after, if he was Innocent in this then he would've/should've reported me
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
Yeah i believe it was id'd
i believe elma_montt id'd it because there were no other bodys in the room and this person elma was also by you (you can see an id at vid start and elma runs right up to you when he started shooting)

but i just wanted to verify with you.

I dont think he was trying to be an ass but just screwed up

hes banned 1 day per new rules right? done