Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tabletop Simulator
Just started getting into that bad boy. If anyone is down for some games, hit me up! I'm a fan of cards against humanity and exploding kittens. Also, i'm really into learning new games, and of course, i love me some d&d as long as you now what your doing and have a decent game to play. I don't like being dungeonmaster though. Used to play alot of starwars d&d. I'll play chess or whatever too.
===========================

https://soundcloud.com/officialazul |
if you buy it for me I'll play it like crazy ;)
I've had it but never played it bc nobody else wanted to play it so
[Image: giphy.gif]
@Foxka stop buying shitgames >.>

ik you rich b

https://soundcloud.com/officialazul |
(11-04-2017, 12:38 AM)Mr. Final Wrote: @Foxka stop buying shitgames >.>

ik you rich b

I aint rich hon and i haven't bought a game for months now :P
It would be amazing if we could set up a Dinkleberg's Jackbox Party Pack group but unfortunatley due to the nature of the game it has to be played in person
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
We've played jackbox before using screen sharing through discord.

Anyway, Tabletop Sim, so much potential, so few friends. I got this thing ages ago during one of the sales hoping people I knew would eventually pick it up. So far I've only played with anyone else one single night. At least it's got solitaire! During the one night, we did play CaH, and I honestly don't see why anyone would want to play it on there when pretendyourxizzy is both free and in my opinion better done. (stupid multi-prompt black cards are the worst, even more so using actual cards.)