Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:119688208

Time Played: 
333+

When First Joined: 
A long time ago in a galaxy far,
far away...

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 
I can be online almost any time after school or on the weekends. Eastern Time Zone (I will not be online on Sundays)

Rank Desired: 
Test Moderator

Current Rank: 
Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: 
I am currently helping as much as I can as a trusted and have played on this server for quite a wile. With T-Mod I will be able to help the community even more! There have also been times where I could use a little more power, like when I am the only staff online. I am also currently trying to donate.

Why do you want to help the community?: 
I want to help this community because I want to see it grow and gain more members in this little family. I don't want to see this server lose members just because of some troll.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 
No I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
Yes I have.
http://tinyurl.com/72dnegeLehT

How did you find us?: 
I just clicked on a random PH server and then after a wile became master rank and felt like part of the fam.

Other:
Please leave your honest opinions down below! I hope to see you all on PH soon or even the TTT server. I hope you have a great day! ;^)
[Image: e1b.jpg]
(01-24-2017, 02:53 PM)72dnegeLehT Wrote: HELLO PEOPLE!

Ingame Name: 
72dnegeLehT

Steam ID: 

Time Played: 
333+

When First Joined: 
far away...

I can be online almost any time after school or on the weekends. Eastern Time Zone (I will not be online on Sundays)

Rank Desired: 
Test Moderator

Current Rank: 
Trusted

I am currently helping as much as I can as a trusted and have played on this server for quite a wile. With T-Mod I will be able to help the community even more! There have also been times where I could use a little more power, like when I am the only staff online. I am also currently trying to donate.

I want to help this community because I want to see it grow and gain more members in this little family. I don't want to see this server lose members just because of some troll.

No I have not.

Yes I have.

How did you find us?: 
I just clicked on a random PH server and then after a wile became master rank and felt like part of the fam.

Other:
Please leave your honest opinions down below! I hope to see you all on PH soon or even the TTT server. I hope you have a great day! ;^)

Personally I dont think you are quite ready for this position. You do follow rules, but again I hardly ever see you do anything about people who DO break the rules. I could be wrong, as I am not on all the time, but I would love to see you possibly try to enforce the rules on players more often, I guess? You are friendly to all of staff but as I have stated, you just aren't ready in my opinion. Possibly apply after about a week? But again, I could be VERY wrong and if I am, please discard my reply for your application reaching it's value.  :P
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
Thanks for your honesty. There are some times where I have forgotten to punish or enforce the rules. I will try my best to improve. Thanks again for your honesty. :^)
+1 pretty cool dude, I'm just a little concerned about your activity like Stark said. But still would be a good addition  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Thanks for your honesty. I was sick today so I was able to me on a lot longer. Thanks again for your reply.
+1
While I am  slightly concerned about your activity, from what I have seen you are very serious and mature about being staff and how you and other staff handle things. Aside from being slightly inactive in game which I stated above, you are very active on the forums which I think makes up for it.
(01-24-2017, 06:24 PM)[orange]e d g y Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 02:53 PM)72dnegeLehT Wrote: HELLO PEOPLE!

Ingame Name: 
72dnegeLehT

Steam ID: 

Time Played: 
333+

When First Joined: 
far away...

Rank Desired: 
Test Moderator

Current Rank: 
Trusted

No I have not.

Yes I have.

How did you find us?: 

Other:

Personally I dont think you are quite ready for this position. You do follow rules, but again I hardly ever see you do anything about people who DO break the rules. I could be wrong, as I am not on all the time, but I would love to see you possibly try to enforce the rules on players more often, I guess? You are friendly to all of staff but as I have stated, you just aren't ready in my opinion. Possibly apply after about a week? But again, I could be VERY wrong and if I am, please discard my reply for your application reaching it's value.  :P

(01-25-2017, 11:41 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: +1
While I am  slightly concerned about your activity, from what I have seen you are very serious and mature about being staff and how you and other staff handle things. Aside from being slightly inactive in game which I stated above, you are very active on the forums which I think makes up for it.

Thanks for your reply! I like how you where honest and I know that school has kinda gotten in the way.
+1 enjoy playing with and has helped me on multiple occasions when I'm the only staff on ?
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
Application denied for now. Dont take this the wrong way though, you are a good staff member and from what I have seen you do your job well. My problem is that you took a giant 3 week break and hardly been back a week, which I dont see too fit right now. If you keep okay, constant activity and apply in 2-3 weeks, you'll be golden kid.