Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need more blasians with light blue names
Ingame Name: ๖♥Helen♥๖

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64570383

Time Played: 19038 minutes under this name according to gametracker

When First Joined: Initially March 18, 2015 under my original name, but started actually injecting myself into the community on March 15, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 3pm to around 6:30-7:00 except for Tuesdays and Thursdays as my practice schedule permits 

Rank Desired: Test mod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I believe that I am able to handle and diffuse most situations easily, if I were to have some more tricks to choose from, I believe that the server would be more peaceful to other staff members, so the work load could be easily distributed among more people instead of most of the load having to be dumped on a single person who has the proper abilities.

Why you want to help the community: I have rooted myself into this community (weather y'all like it or not ;)))) and I would like to be able to see help out the friends I've made, whether they be staff or regular old players, have an easier and nicer time on the server to my best ability.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not seriously *cough cough* burrito and dakota 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2424 

How did you find us?: Was looking through the game browser and saw that the server was well populated and my ping was a great range so I joined

Other: Even if I'm not approved, please tell me what I could do better and what you guys think I'm doing great and should keep up, thank you!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1, you deserve it and have been trusted for about 3+ months.
+1

Sure whatever, my only advice is don't feed into trolls, Your sarcasm voice sounds like you actually get offended.

Haha I found Christians joke.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1 she handles reports pretty damn quickly and effectively.
#MydogjustCame
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
There's not one time you log on where I know what to expect from the interaction.
Sometimes you log on and you're joking around, handling every report you can manage, showing a good comprehension of the rules and attitude it takes to be staff.
Then other times your decisions make me question if you've more then skimmed the MOTD, and you display an inability to keep a cool head in the face of clear trolls.
It's that inconsistency in demeanor that's really got me teetering here.
Hell, it's one of the reasons I my self haven't applied for Moderator.
I often have the same issue.

BUT with that indecision being stated and out of the way - there's some points I can't deny.
We've both been in the community for a while.
We both helped out long before becoming staff.
We both do what we can now that we are staff.
Yes, our paths to T-mod clearly forked at Application Rd. and Purchase St.
But regardless of that, we both want the position to help a community we love prosper.
Your clearly past the required server time.
Know how to handle a ban request.
Are (usually) efficient and accurate when clearing a full report log
So of course i'm going to push for you to have the same tools and opportunities to do so. It'd be absurd and hypocritical not to.

+1 With the understanding that you'll brush up on the less broad points of the MOTD.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
-1 we already have our token black

jk +1 but please learn to handle trolls better.
Yes mom
[Image: giphy.gif]
i agree completely with foxka i think that trolls seem to be your weak area, improving on that is a must considering some of the regulars we have on the server

thats +1 btw
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I must say I am the same with trolls, because it is not the easiest thing to round up. Obviously if it is one person, it is much easier. If it is two and they're working together, that's a whole nether of cancer.

+1. I don't mean the stuff pointedly said to you, s'all jokes. You do very well and you care about the server enough to want to move further ahead.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
You are a decent person and don't feed too much drama
+1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023