Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need more blasians with light blue names
Should be a -1 because she hates brits but +1 good active staff
100% a no bc she keeps nagging me about her time resetting. Yet She thinks she's worthy of a +1

Did you find it? Cool.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 does her job well
no brainer.
easy +1
Have fun my dude, remember me when youre famous
+1 always handles reports as soon as possible and is fair to everyone
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
3 months as trusted - check
Member of community for at least six months - check
From the best state in the entire United States - check
Knows the rules - check
Always eager to work on reports, to the extent of preventing the Prince from helping ;( - check

You've passed the five checks of Prince. Good work Helen, keep it up.

The only piece of constructive criticism I can offer is something that others already mentioned. You might want to work on how you deal with trolls. I've noticed that you tend to feed them, rather than ignore/quick shut down them. Trolls love it when staff members inadvertently play their game and it ends up dominating the voice chat and can irritate other players.

Good luck on the staff application, you've got my support (even though it certainly doesn't look like you need it)
Congratulations! Your application has been Accepted.
Welcome to TMod Nerd. DaKody will promote you later on when he can.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]