Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need more blasians with light blue names
There's not one time you log on where I know what to expect from the interaction.
Sometimes you log on and you're joking around, handling every report you can manage, showing a good comprehension of the rules and attitude it takes to be staff.
Then other times your decisions make me question if you've more then skimmed the MOTD, and you display an inability to keep a cool head in the face of clear trolls.
It's that inconsistency in demeanor that's really got me teetering here.
Hell, it's one of the reasons I my self haven't applied for Moderator.
I often have the same issue.

BUT with that indecision being stated and out of the way - there's some points I can't deny.
We've both been in the community for a while.
We both helped out long before becoming staff.
We both do what we can now that we are staff.
Yes, our paths to T-mod clearly forked at Application Rd. and Purchase St.
But regardless of that, we both want the position to help a community we love prosper.
Your clearly past the required server time.
Know how to handle a ban request.
Are (usually) efficient and accurate when clearing a full report log
So of course i'm going to push for you to have the same tools and opportunities to do so. It'd be absurd and hypocritical not to.

+1 With the understanding that you'll brush up on the less broad points of the MOTD.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms

Messages In This Thread
RE: We need more blasians with light blue names - by Sus-AF - 11-07-2017, 09:25 PM