Unban
Steam Name: wallbanq

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:81457880

Who banned you: Hipster Paarthurnax

Reason for ban: "RDM and leaf"

Reason for Mods to unban you: My GMOD crashed while the server was changing maps and i tried re-joining again and he banned me before i could explain myself. The report was stupid also, i told him not to go in the pool since the trap was activated and he ignored me  and did it anyways. Not to accuse him but I'm pretty sure 3 seconds of reading a report isn't really reading. You literally just assumed i RDM'd because i said i gave a warning in voice chat.. I know he heard me also because i was the only one talking and i called his name out.

(Optional) Extra details: no proof but i don't think this ban was fair at all
Already typed this out then you deleted the thread so I'll give the tl;dr version
You were slain, map changed, you didn't join, you were given 4 full rounds to reconnect, since you didn't you were banned
I mean wall is a constant player that knows the rules, I believe him that his gmod crashed +1 for unban. Also Hipster had every right to ban (this is why we have unban request.)
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Reduction seems nice, but I don't think unban will because if from what hipster says is right, he gave you a chance. Most of us ban right as soon as they disconnect, so for you, he gave you 4 rounds. But since you're nice enough to make an unban appeal in a nice way, I'll go for a reduction.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
done
[Image: tenor.gif]