Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Request - TTT Nuclear Power V4 (NEW RELEASE)
[Image: xgU0YNx.png]

Hey guys! I JUST released a new version of my map TTT Nuclear Power.  I added a ton of improvements and new features and I want it to be played, so I am letting all of the popular TTT communities know about it! :)

Could you please add my map to your TTT server?

Download Links

Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1198663315
Direct Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8you0244lub52x...x.bsp?dl=0
Gamebanana: https://gamebanana.com/maps/197734

For the full changelog and list of features, see the description on the Steam Workshop!

Screenshots

[Image: HOUqAWgm.jpg] [Image: DrEBM7Km.jpg] [Image: 2vFugifm.jpg] [Image: jaZigY8m.jpg]  [Image: nC5CkCMm.jpg] [Image: F8fOIZym.jpg] [Image: BPIre1Sm.jpg] [Image: fOrtXfZm.jpg] 

PewDiePie and Funhaus Gameplay

wow looks quite cool, if we could add this to the second server for play testing. jsut a quick question, how intense is it on FPS?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(11-12-2017, 03:34 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: wow looks quite cool, if we could add this to the second server for play testing. jsut a quick question, how intense is it on FPS?

FPS should be just fine unless you're running on an older machine.  I optimized the map as much as possible for this release!  :)
This map looks hella well made, I hope it gets put into rotation my dude
[Image: giphy.gif]
Damn dude, I actually want this added and forced to be played on it alot instead of the same shitty maps we constantly overplay.... Hopefully Dink adds it... :(
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
We had this map in the past, but we removed it because it was crashing every so often. Hopefully this is something you fixed in this version.

We'll try it out when we add our new maps around December.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Just from the trailer it looks great, i will gladly try it out at some point. I hope i can one day be as good at making a sweet map like this one one day.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Thanks guys! :)

(11-12-2017, 04:17 PM)Christian Wrote: We had this map in the past, but we removed it because it was crashing every so often. Hopefully this is something you fixed in this version.

We'll try it out when we add our new maps around December.

I did a ton of work to optimize the map, so there shouldn't be any more crashes. If there are any issues though, please let me know!!
I believe them hip young kids would say this is "Lit AF bruh."

Sleek textures, lots of areas lending it's self well to our high population server.

My one question is; can I play the arcade cabinet?

That was also a great fucking trailer; fyi.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(11-12-2017, 08:54 PM)Sus-AF Wrote: I believe them hip young kids would say this is "Lit AF bruh."

Sleek textures, lots of areas lending it's self well to our high population server.

My one question is; can I play the arcade cabinet?

That was also a great fucking trailer; fyi.

If by "playing" you mean pressing a button to make a beeping noise, then yes! :p

Glad you like the map!