Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Request - TTT Nuclear Power V4 (NEW RELEASE)
yeh ok why not. I'll add this to the testing list
Oh boy, I see explosives being used in this map -- LIKE CRAZY!
Intel Inside. ©
Okay, I downloaded and played it for a bit... it is one of the best I've seen. There is one problem we may have is that because it is so big, when there are only 3 or 4 people left the rounds may last forever. So I'm back and forth on this one.

Btw nice fidget spinners
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(11-13-2017, 07:43 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: Okay, I downloaded and played it for a bit... it is one of the best I've seen. There is one problem we may have is that because it is so big, when there are only 3 or 4 people left the rounds may last forever. So I'm back and forth on this one.

Btw nice fidget spinners

See I actually resolved that issue with this version by implementing a teleporter system. It's easier to move around the large map with less people playing now.

And thank you! :)
Wow somone give this man a medal
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Finally actually took a look in game and it is amazing. I like your use of "Round", how most rooms corners are rounded. Gotta ask, how much custom stuff did you put in your map and how much was yours and/or from somewhere else?? I am making a map of my own and wouldnt mind some custom stuff if you got any from any public resources.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(11-15-2017, 06:21 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Finally actually took a look in game and it is amazing. I like your use of "Round", how most rooms corners are rounded. Gotta ask, how much custom stuff did you put in your map and how much was yours and/or from somewhere else?? I am making a map of my own and wouldnt mind some custom stuff if you got any from any public resources.

Thank you! I definitely focused on aesthetics & geometry. Rounded corners just look nice. :)

I used some content from Goldeneye: Source. There's a lot of cool lab/technology type of models. There were also some things I wanted specifically for this map and I modeled myself (including fidget spinners :p). For the materials, I created a lot of custom ones myself but I did use a few from the Real World Textures pack. If you look in the "special thanks" section of the workshop description I listed the resources I used. Most of them I'm sure you could search around for and find.
Alright cool, definently have been planning on using some of the real world textures stuff on my map.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Insanity
Hey guys! I updated the map to fix a crash issue that some users were experiencing. The map should be 100% stable now. :)

I updated the download links in the original post. Please delete any older version of the map you have! If you subscribed on the workshop, it should update automatically to replace the old version of the map.

Have fun! :)