Chips final appeal
as long as you realize it's your last chance +1
I'm not sure if I was around before you were banned, but I do know you have been banned for quite a while and you still want back in the community, so I'm willing to give you a +1
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I think I vaguely remember your last appeal, you've been trying for a while so I'll do a +1, but make sure if it's approved you don't fuck up again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-13-2017, 08:55 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: I think I vaguely remember your last appeal, you've been trying for a while so I'll do a +1, but make sure if it's approved you don't fuck up again

thank you dildo man
I don’t see why not as long as you adhere to what vodka said

Foxka*
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
I just read the old unban requests
I actually got a chuckle of how bad they were. No wonder it kept getting extended.

You are a man of few words lol.

You don't have a lot of hours on gmod well you had about 80 hours when you got banned total.

Hopefully you learned about ttt etiquette and that certain offences are given harsh punishments and are taken seriously.
I believe in second chances as long as something is learned from an experience.

+1
Sure.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-14-2017, 07:05 PM)A Fish Wrote: I just read the old unban requests
I actually got a chuckle of how bad they were.  No wonder it kept getting extended.

You don't have a lot of hours on gmod well  you had about 80 hours when you got banned total.

Hopefully you learned about ttt etiquette and that certain offences are given harsh punishments and are taken seriously.

+1

i appreciate u almost as much as Eagle does
(11-14-2017, 09:38 PM)Chip Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 07:05 PM)A Fish Wrote: I just read the old unban requests
I actually got a chuckle of how bad they were.  No wonder it kept getting extended.

You don't have a lot of hours on gmod well  you had about 80 hours when you got banned total.

+1

i appreciate u almost as much as Eagle does

egale?
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(11-14-2017, 09:38 PM)Chip Wrote: i appreciate u almost as much as Eagle does

[Image: 364039553_3bc9931826.jpg]

That comment threw me back a bit  actually a lot.  How does the person with less then 80 hours and less then 15 forum posts here know im close friends with eagle.  There are probably people here with weeks of play time that dont know that.  I don't play enough for you to know who I am close friends with.  I don't even know who the hell you are. Even Tronald does not even know who eagle is and I've at least seen him online. There is staff here that does not even know who eagle is.

Are you eagle in disguise?

Or perhaps you are "not an eagle" because that would make this interesting as hell.

[Image: HardtofindEcstaticCorydorascatfish-max-1mb.gif]