Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyyyy
Idea - I know the bowling map was removed due to optimization issues, but a lot of people liked that map.
My suggestion is that we add it back
Not like a permanent thing, but for Christmas.
Idk it's just a thought
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Well we told @reed1103 to optimize the map so its not shitty but that never happened, either fix the map or it wont get added no matter what.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(11-15-2017, 11:47 PM)Rodri Wrote: Well we told @reed1103  to optimize the map so its not shitty but that never happened, either fix the map or it wont get added no matter what.

I'm still working on it. It's not an easy process, I also have to get the author's permission to use it on the 
server.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Fixing map is never an easy thing. Even if you have knowledge of it, it still has to be able to work with the gamemode and the version of it.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
There is a special Christmas version of the map. I'd be excited to see it back!
(11-16-2017, 08:52 AM)reed1103 Wrote:
(11-15-2017, 11:47 PM)Rodri Wrote: Well we told @reed1103  to optimize the map so its not shitty but that never happened, either fix the map or it wont get added no matter what.

I'm still working on it. It's not an easy process, I also have to get the author's permission to use it on the 
server.
If you modify it (wink wink) it's fair use