Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHOTGUNS
ok the locomotive used to be a little op, but now its been nerfed into oblivion.

-it was only evenr useful up close, someone more than 5 yards away was always superior
-some of us suck at aiming
-now it does less damage up close than even the normal shotgun only it has half the range and half the ammo
-pls un-nerf the locomotive
The nerf is perfectly fine as it is, you just gotta know how to finesse
[Image: giphy.gif]
Shitgun buff hahahahahahahahahahaha Oh this gotta be a fucking shitpost.... the shitguns dont need buffs..... you can easily get frags with them.... if they got buffed i would be on suicide watch or never get on.

You think i'm joking I will not play if they get buffed
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
This is a joke XD... Shotguns still work, and are actually balanced.
Intel Inside. ©
Okay buff shotguns so Lin doesn’t play
If you don't like the nerf, use another gun.
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Or relearn how to use the nerf (it’s really not hard)
Like helen said, you just need to know how to use it. It's the same way with any weapons, as long as you know the way to use it.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
This is TTT, not Call of Duty, if you can't aim, then you are gonna have to deal with it and learn how to aim or get beat by players who are of better skill. Maybe it is because i am foolhardy and stubborn, or plain an idiot, but even when faced with better players, i keep on using my famas, m16, sg553 and galil. I actively avoid shotguns due to the somewhat unpredictability and limitation a shotgun imposes on me. (That and they are fairly unbalanced) Shotguns you gotta get close with people to use effectively, Which is why they are so effective in TTT, as a Traitor you can get as close to someone for as long as you want with someone since 1.) You can't do much about someone constantly up in your face and touching you inappropriately while you try and get away from them. 2.) This server doesn't have "Stop following me or i will blow my rape whistle and blast your ass, so it is an even worse situation. Now yes, the loco is used less now, but i feel it is because people dont know how to use it, it is a shotgun you need to get even closer to someone to kill them, which is basically a Traitors best weapon in most situations. Now yes, it might not be too goon now, but at the same time, a weapon that anyone has access to shouldn't be able two ones shot someone unless it is a headshot. Now i feel for the loco, if you are within a little bit farther then knife distance it should get 90+ damage if you aim mostly for the head, *Maybe* a one shot if 90% of the pellets hit and definent one shot if all pellets hit. Thing is the loco should not be a 100% better shotgun all in all then the other shotguns since that is dumb, all weapons should have some viability against eachother at least in it's own class and other classes of weapons should be choosable in almost all situations unless it is a map like rooftops were snipers dominate. Now i agree that shotguns are still in a chaotic state were they are a choice that will excel almost all the time, and the loco isnt too good. I will need some experience in using/fighting agianst the loco for finale judgment though.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(11-15-2017, 11:42 PM)Rodri Wrote: Shitgun buff hahahahahahahahahahaha Oh this gotta be a fucking shitpost.... the shitguns dont need buffs..... you can easily get frags with them.... if they got buffed i would be on suicide watch or never get on.

You think i'm joking I will not play if they get buffed
Good enough reason for them to be buffed to me.