Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosting/Meta Gaming
So is it ghosting/Meta gaming when a innocent revives another inno/detective and the person that is revived tell people who the traitors are/who killed them?
That is not meta gamming
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(11-16-2017, 02:18 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: That is not meta gamming

Okay, but that is also unfair and stupid for multiple reason, i feel that you should only be able to call out the person that killed them, assuming they are still alive.
(11-16-2017, 02:21 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 02:18 PM)TheDerpGamer Wrote: That is not meta gamming

Okay, but that is also unfair and stupid for multiple reason, i feel that you should only be able to call out the person that killed them, assuming they are still alive.

Yeah its kind of a dick move
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
It is meta-gaming if a staff member knows the T through reports, and is revived, then the staff member gives the T away.
Most other stuff isn't meta gaming or ghosting tho.
former admin2
(11-16-2017, 03:10 PM)Deadpool Wrote: It is meta-gaming if a staff member knows the T through reports, and is revived, then the staff member gives the T away.

Any rank has access to the damage logs....
(11-16-2017, 03:18 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 03:10 PM)Deadpool Wrote: It is meta-gaming if a staff member knows the T through reports, and is revived, then the staff member gives the T away.

Yes, but I mean reports. Like if a T gets killed by another T and reports him. A dead staff member will see that. Then, when their revived they call out that T. That is meta-gaming.
former admin2
(11-16-2017, 03:21 PM)Deadpool Wrote:

Yes, but I mean reports. Like if a T gets killed by another T and reports him. A dead staff member will see that. Then, when their revived they call out that T. That is meta-gaming.
But as staff you shouldn't be doing that in the first place
If you are a revived inno:

Not meta gaming/ ghosting:
  • Saying who killed you
  • Saying who you saw while in deadspec FIRST HAND do KOSable offence.
  • Saying people who other dead players say killed them

meta gaming/ ghosting:
  • Using damagelogs, role sheet, or reports to list all traitors
  • SPECIFICALLY asking a dead t who his t buddies are (punishment would go the the t buddie(s) in this situation as well)
  • Having players pm you names after you've been res'd

You are also still responsible for every KOS/ Kill you issue and/or that stems from your res'd callouts.(If it is RDM)
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(11-16-2017, 03:24 PM)Dakota Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 03:21 PM)Deadpool Wrote:

But as staff you shouldn't be doing that in the first place
You can do reports when dead... I feel like one of us is confused.. idk...
I guess what Kody said

(11-16-2017, 03:35 PM)DaKody Wrote: Using damagelogs, role sheet, or reports to list all traitors
This^ is what I meant.
former admin2