Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AT&T sucks
Okay so there’s a cable problem with AT&T, and the WiFi in my area has been down since about Tuesday or Wednesday and probably won’t be fixed for another day (hopefully) so y’all probably won’t see me on for however long it takes for it to be fixed (please recommend a better service I’m tired of 2.64 mb/s Internet)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Get T-mobile
Problem solved.
former admin2
T-mobile dude.. unless you can't get it, Deal with it or you might wanna move to a different state
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I️ have t-mobile as a cell provider and I’m trying to convince my mom to switch to another internet provider but she just keeps getting angrier and angrier every time I️ ask
(11-17-2017, 06:02 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: I️ have t-mobile as a cell provider and I’m trying to convince my mom to switch to another internet provider but she just keeps getting angrier and angrier every time I️ ask

Tell her to switch because you can't do anything on your phone or computer because its terrible and crappy tell her she is wasting her money.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
My AT&T’ works just fine all the time
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Depends on the area
Xfinity is great for connection (at least here) but ass for trying to get customer service to the house

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Sounds like you're referring to Internet/TV service. I've always had Verizon/Frontier, pricey but works great. I've also used Spectrum at my friends' places, works pretty well too.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Spectrum (formerly Time Warner).From their website, when you bundle TV, Internet and Voice, it's $29.99/month. Not sure if you want to a phone line with them. Just Internet is $44.99/month and they start at 100 up/down with no data caps.
We don’t need phone or tv, I️ told my mom about that last night and she just told me that she was gonna call AT&T today, I’m gonna start pushing harder for these
Also, one of my friends told me that AT&T stopped taking calls and are just leaving automated messages that state that the WiFi power in the area is down lmao