Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AT&T sucks
Where do you live were you're home internet is from a mobile phone company? I wouldn't trust one of those companys to make me a bowl of cereal. If you can, like Matt said, Xfinity is ok internet provider wise.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
(11-17-2017, 11:43 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Spectrum (formerly Time Warner).From their website, when you bundle TV, Internet and Voice, it's $29.99/month. Not sure if you want to a phone line with them. Just Internet is $44.99/month and they start at 100 up/down with no data caps.

Yeah same except for me it was formerly Bright House Networks
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(11-18-2017, 10:14 AM)City Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 11:43 PM)EpicGuy Wrote: Spectrum (formerly Time Warner).From their website, when you bundle TV, Internet and Voice, it's $29.99/month. Not sure if you want to a phone line with them. Just Internet is $44.99/month and they start at 100 up/down with no data caps.

Yeah same except for me it was formerly Bright House Networks

Same for me. I said Time Warner because Bright House was more localized
(11-18-2017, 09:08 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Where do you live were you're home internet is from a mobile phone company? I wouldn't trust one of those companys to make me a bowl of cereal. If you can, like Matt said, Xfinity is ok internet provider wise.

I’m pretty sure AT&T is the most popular internet provider in Texas, my area at least, the Internet was really good for a long time but has gone to shit within the past 6 months
[Image: giphy.gif]
If you don't have verizon you're running off mcdonalds kind of wifi
[Image: xnd4y2p.png]
(11-18-2017, 12:39 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 09:08 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: Where do you live were you're home internet is from a mobile phone company? I wouldn't trust one of those companys to make me a bowl of cereal. If you can, like Matt said, Xfinity is ok internet provider wise.

I’m pretty sure AT&T is the most popular internet provider in Texas, my area at least, the Internet was really good for a long time but has gone to shit within the past 6 months

AT&T does have good cable. Only when it works.
Intel Inside. ©