@Christian?

Director

Dinklemans ttt

1165 Park Lane Street
NG20 4OQ
LEASINGHAM

Dear Sir,

Re: Formal Request for donor rank

I,nopleez, Junior Retard from Dinklemans TTT, would like to make a formal request for some donor privileges. According to the company’s policy, I am placing this request exactly a month before the date from which I intend on taking a break from. The reason for my request is that I am considering an upgrade to my qualification to serve the company in a greater capacity and the Professional Accounting course that I am considering has one class on Friday from 5-8pm.

I have also sought the recommendation of the head of my department who whole heartedly supports my decision. Mr. Ram feels
this step will not only be beneficial for me but for the company as well.I am seeking your approval to allow me to go off at 4.30pm on Fridays for three months, commencing DD/MM/YYYY. I am willing to put back the ½ hour on another day.

Your prompt and favorable response to my request will be appreciated as I would need to confirm my attendance to the course by DD/MM/YYYY. Thank you for your kind consideration on my request. If possible, I would like to discuss the specifics of my application in person as well. Please let me know when that would be possible.

Yours faithfully,

nopleez

Junior Retard
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Approved.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-19-2017, 02:28 AM)Christian Wrote: Approved.

Thank you sir.

I can see that the job has been completed and I thank you.

[Image: 4042fac0dc.png]

Tan pronto haya revisado el contrato, por favor déjeme saber si hace falta algún otro cambio. No dude en contactarme si tiene cualquier pregunta.

Atentamente,

Gabriela
+1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
what is this
Don’t question it
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(11-19-2017, 12:07 PM)Foxka Wrote: what is this

The most formal shitpost ever. It's beautiful.
Intel Inside. ©
This is the best use of time I’ve ever seen.
Declined