Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Diamond Bear's trusted App
Ingame Name: DJ Diamond Bear >:(

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110260122

Time Played: i don't know how much time i've played since my time got reset along time ago and i lost track (last time i saw it, it was 7 weeks)

When First Joined: I don't remember but i think it was somewhere in 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): monday thru Friday i play from 3:40 to 9:00 and on the weekends i play as long as i want.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Make ban request and be on when staff are not on in the mornings when trolls come on to rdm :)

Why you want to help the community: I've been here along time and im known on the server so i feel like i should apply, I know all the rules and the punishments for them.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have been banned before but i was quickly unbanned cause the bans were not valid.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I was searching for a random gmod ttt server cause i was just getting into ttt and i found dink's and i started playing and stuck to it.

Other: I've been apart of the community for quite awhile, so i wanted to try but if you guys disagree i understand.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
+1 You have the time and know the rules.
Intel Inside. ©
You can make a ban request without being staff, make sure you link the ban if available, you only really started making an effort to put yourself in the community within the past few days, that I've seen at least. Nothing stands out to me, -1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 as long as you stay active and what not, you follow rules and you are fun to play with in the mornings. It would be nice to have protection from rdm in the morning lmao.
(11-21-2017, 06:54 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: You can make a ban request without being staff, make sure you link the ban if available, you only really started making an effort to put yourself in the community within the past few days, that I've seen at least. Nothing stands out to me, -1
I understand helen, I need to start making ban request and all that :)
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
You're a fun a person to play with on TTT, even of you won't give me a fucking bullshite, and you k ow the rules. But I feel like you haven't tried to be that involved in the community. Chat in the discord more, make some more posts on the forums, and of course try to make some ban requests. Do these and it'll be an easy plus one next application but for now it's a -1 from me.
i honestly am not 100% sure on this, but 7 weeks is a lot of time. i think that your dedication to the server gives you good experience and you should be fluent in the motd by this point. the only thing is that you should certainly become more active on forums and on discord, although it isn't required it is going to greatly boost your chances of being accepted.
+1
go get em
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
you can make requests before becoming staff, the majority of mine were before I got it. 

didn't you just get temp banned for ear rape queues? 
if you've been around this long, I feel you would have more community presence before becoming staff. Maybe you have in past but recent doesn't seem strong. 

recognize the name from recent game play but nothing stands out as staff material, and really that temp ban sticks out to me

4.04 weeks is what your time comes out to be with both diamond bear accounts btw (with and without the >: ( face)

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
-1 you aren't very involved in the community and every time I see you on you argue with staff about benign stuff, even when you're in the wrong. I don't see any improvement on this attitude over the past few weeks so I'm not down to clown with this, sorry.
+1 You are really cool and I see you helping out on the server. I've seen you report rdmers and even prevent mass rdms as well. Hope you get be trusted soon.