Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Diamond Bear's trusted App
Make more ban requests, and you have have more play time than a good portion of the mods, i dont see any harm in making you trusted, +1
Dont look so blue
oh RIP my bad DJ 

still just going to keep the -1 tho, if nothing else other than nothing sticks out enough for me to say for staff, it seems I don't know you well enough

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Besides improving on the player reports and behavior...
I personally believe you should first focus on apologizing to those who believe you're attacking them.

You actually played 812.64 which is only 4.8 weeks. I calculated all your names that you used. You probably think you played 7 weeks from the time you joined but you actually only had that much. Fish told me that it takes 2 minutes to load the time, if you didn't receive your time, you're supposed to inform Fish or any admins in general.

https://www.gametracker.com/player/DJ%20...145:27015/
It seems to me you've reach way past your 30 days but the issue is your behavior at the moment. Since this is just a trusted application. I'd give you a neutral.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(11-25-2017, 02:00 PM)Petals Wrote: Besides improving on the player reports and behavior...
I personally believe you should first focus on apologizing to those who believe you're attacking them.

You actually played 812.64 which is only 4.8 weeks. I calculated all your names that you used. You probably think you played 7 weeks from the time you joined but you actually only had that much. Fish told me that it takes 2 minutes to load the time, if you didn't receive your time, you're supposed to inform Fish or any admins in general.

It seems to me you've reach way past your 30 days but the issue is your behavior at the moment. Since this is just a trusted application. I'd give you a neutral.

Frirst of all you don't know if you used all the names, you don't know if you used all my names and not some random ones that i recently used. I had 7 weeks like 3-4 months ago and my time got reset and i never told anybody about it. And i have 5k hours on gmod which i spent most of them on this server, so please stop trying to tell me my time is false because i know its not. kk thanks.AND who feels i'm attacking them? i only be mean when someone is rdming and they are trolling, besides that i don't attack anybody.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
(11-25-2017, 04:01 PM)DJ Diamond Bear >:( Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 02:00 PM)Petals Wrote: Besides improving on the player reports and behavior...

Frirst of all you don't know if you used all the names, you don't know if you used all my names and not some random ones that i recently used. I had 7 weeks like 3-4 months ago and my time got reset and i never told anybody about it. And i have 5k hours on gmod which i spent most of them on this server, so please stop trying to tell me my time is false because i know its not. kk thanks.AND who feels i'm attacking them? i only be mean when someone is rdming and they are trolling, besides that i don't attack anybody.

A staff app is not the place to argue with people, if your time on gametracker says X and you give us Y who are we do know which one is telling the truth, if you want us to know your proper time on the server then give us every single name you’ve been under, and we mean EVERY. SINGLE. NAME. Anyways, it shouldn’t be that big of a deal considering you’re well over the time needed, so why is that missing 3 weeks such a big deal to you?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-25-2017, 04:50 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 04:01 PM)DJ Diamond Bear >:( Wrote:

A staff app is not the place to argue with people, if your time on gametracker says X and you give us Y who are we do know which one is telling the truth, if you want us to know your proper time on the server then give us every single name you’ve been under, and we mean EVERY. SINGLE. NAME. Anyways, it shouldn’t be that big of a deal considering you’re well over the time needed, so why is that missing 3 weeks such a big deal to you?

It's not such a big deal, im just telling her that i had 7 weeks and that 4.8weeks is false but whatever,if you guys think im wrong about something i know is true then oh well. End of this discussion

As helen mentioned, you did not need to go ape shit on me. I did use all your names on steam.
Kalvin, DJ diamond (all of them), hacker >:(, Kalvin >:(, ramn??? something like that, and all of them. But they all added up to the amount given or shown. If I'm wrong, then please tell fish or someone to fix your time. They have records of it. But right now that is not the focus here, the focus is your behavior. Fix that. You already went beyond one month of activity, that's already accomplished nonetheless.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(11-25-2017, 06:02 PM)Petals Wrote: As helen mentioned, you did not need to go ape shit on me. I did use all your names on steam.
Kalvin, DJ diamond (all of them), hacker >:(, Kalvin >:(, ramn??? something like that, and all of them. But they all added up to the amount given or shown. If I'm wrong, then please tell fish or someone to fix your time. They have records of it. But right now that is not the focus here, the focus is your behavior. Fix that. You already went beyond one month of activity, that's already accomplished nonetheless.
ramn????????? yeah i never used that name before but ok, but i've played for along time and i've used names that you cannot see because when you go to my profile they are cut off so you probably didn't use all of them but im fine if you guys think i didn't have 7 weeks because im already way past the time needed since i play all day everyday. ok this needs to end so no more posting about this time thingy. k thanks.

I mean if you accuse someone of not having something that they actually do, they have the right to be pissed... I mean he didn’t go ape shit, he simply explained that you don’t know all his usernames, and you should stop telling him he has X time when he actually has Y time.
Intel Inside. ©
Your application has been Declined. Use the feedback from your peers as things to work on.

You may reapply on December 27th, 2017.
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]