Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody French For Trusted
(12-03-2017, 11:48 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: https://i.imgur.com/Cs26tPr.jpg
This is the picture from the last staff app. For reference the tallest bar is 17hours. It looks like you play a massive amount in a short amount of time, with equally massive breaks in between. The recent game tracker shows ~20 hours since September 22, 13 of those in gen last week and 10 in one day. Need some sort of consistancy, if for nothing else but to know who you are

Came out in a different tone than intended, just noting that consistency is needed

yeah in september my computer got messed up so i was gone for a bit, thanks for the feedback!

(12-03-2017, 08:17 AM)Deadpool Wrote: -1
You don't really stand out. Maybe it's because your on late nights, but your not on the forums or the discord that much.
[Image: FvK2Hc0.png]
Tell me if you have any additional names, but this shows you just came back from a break. It's a -1 from me.
I feel like this is "too soon" to apply. Good luck tho

Thank you so much for your feedback! it does seem to be the case with alot of you guys that its a bit to soon from the break due to my computer crash! ill just play hard and reapply! thanks again!

(12-03-2017, 10:40 AM)DaKody the Reindeer Wrote: you have been/ are non existent, no

point taken! time to make a name for myself! =D thanks for the feedback!

(12-03-2017, 11:23 AM)Dakota Wrote: Look man, why would you re-apply if you didn’t improve on what we denied you for last time

i asked myself the same thing, i guess i just noticed a lack of staff at night. but i will take the feedback given and imporve on making myself known! thanks for your feedback!
Your application has been Declined. You went inactive on a long break again, you need to maintain consistent server activity. You may reapply on January 3rd, 2018.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]