Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody French For Trusted
 hourngame Name: Cody French

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42761850

Time Played: 179.5 hours

When First Joined: well over a year ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): night shift -6:00 central time from 12 am to 7am

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: supporter

What can you do to help the community: i play at night alot and i love this server, i know the current staff try as hard as they can but they cant always be on and thats understandable! i wanna fill the gap! i promise to be on at night to keep the peace and keep people from rdming, trolling, hacking, fighting! this server can be a ton of fun most of the time but sometimes the late troll get on and ruin everything!

Why you want to help the community: because i love this server, its the only one i play and i very much enjoy it. the people are amazing for the mst part! no toxic staff, and a great setup overall!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  NO!

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): yes  http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2837

How did you find us?: just clicked a server over a year ago!

Other: thank you so much for your time and consideration!
+1, does a job willingly and fast, that isn't even his yet. Overall nice person to be around, follows all rules as far as I've seen, and is usually on really late when no other staff can be on due to needing sleep etc. etc. etc. can easily cover the night shift, which TTT truly needs.
(12-03-2017, 06:18 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: +1, does a job willingly and fast, that isn't even his yet. Overall nice person to be around, follows all rules as far as I've seen, and is usually on really late when no other staff can be on due to needing sleep etc. etc. etc. can easily cover the night shift, which TTT truly needs.

Thank you so much! =)
You don't really stand out. Maybe it's because your on late nights, but your not on the forums or the discord that much.
[Image: FvK2Hc0.png]
Tell me if you have any additional names, but this shows you just came back from a break. It's a -1 from me.
I feel like this is "too soon" to apply. Good luck tho
former admin2
you have been/ are non existent, no
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Look man, why would you re-apply if you didn’t improve on what we denied you for last time
https://i.imgur.com/Cs26tPr.jpg
This is the picture from the last staff app. For reference the tallest bar is 17hours. It looks like you play a massive amount in a short amount of time, with equally massive breaks in between. The recent game tracker shows ~20 hours since September 22, 13 of those in gen last week and 10 in one day. Need some sort of consistancy, if for nothing else but to know who you are

Came out in a different tone than intended, just noting that consistency is needed

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
although you are active in ban requests which is very good, your  in-game time consistency is awful. i understand that that is 17 hours in 5 days but you should have at least  weeks of general activity.
im still gonna stay neutral because i trust starky's opinion 
+0
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
If you were active, yes.
-1 i've only seen you on once, nothing sticks out to me.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]