Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ Diamond Bear's trusted App

Yeahh that temp ban sticks out really hard, nothing from you that sticks out that is staff material in the recent months, you're just a guy with a familiar 
name that gets on alot nothing fancy... Divulge yourself within the community by Discord and/or forums.

Good luck
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1 Constantly active on the server and doesn't rdm randoms , Although I would agree on wanting to see you more on discord even though you don't use a mic, Look at moderate He doesn't use one either but still gets on to harass us with tunnel bear
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

+1
Absolutely trustworthy enough to handle reports. Knows the rules very well, is active, and a good player
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
So this is probably gonna get denied but i know what i need more of so far, Thank you all :)
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
Two things first about this post:
1. this post isn't feedback for diamond bear but is related to something in it
2. this is not directed specifically at tronald or any one person, just a general trend

(11-21-2017, 08:14 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: i honestly am not 100% sure on this, but 7 weeks is  a lot of time. i think that your dedication to the server gives you good experience and you should be fluent in the motd by this point. the only thing is that you should certainly become more active on forums and on discord, although it isn't required it is going to greatly boost your chances of being accepted.
+0.75
go get em

Please stop this .5, .024, and +0 (etc...) stuff. Giving a -1 doesnt mean the person giving the rating hates the applicant. A +1 and -1 helps the applicant grow on what needs to be improved and encourages them to keep up on their strengths. Your votes here matter so put your feedback with a +/-1 . don't waste it with 0's or decimals.

ok, old man rant over.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(11-21-2017, 10:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: you can make requests before becoming staff, the majority of mine were before I got it. 

didn't you just get temp banned for ear rape queues? 
if you've been around this long, I feel you would have more community presence before becoming staff. Maybe you have in past but recent doesn't seem strong. 

recognize the name from recent game play but nothing stands out as staff material, and really that temp ban sticks out to me

4.04 weeks is what your time comes out to be with both diamond bear accounts btw (with and without the >: ( face)
and No, i was never temp banned for ear rape queues and 4.04 weeks is not true, 7weeks was on the Total And Session box in the top left on your screen.

(11-24-2017, 12:32 AM)DJ Diamond Bear > Wrote:
(11-21-2017, 10:51 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: you can make requests before becoming staff, the majority of mine were before I got it. 

didn't you just get temp banned for ear rape queues? 
if you've been around this long, I feel you would have more community presence before becoming staff. Maybe you have in past but recent doesn't seem strong. 

recognize the name from recent game play but nothing stands out as staff material, and really that temp ban sticks out to me

4.04 weeks is what your time comes out to be with both diamond bear accounts btw (with and without the >: ( face)
and No, i was never temp banned for ear rape queues and 4.04 weeks is not true, 7weeks was on the Total And Session box in the top left on your screen.
not you? hmm maybe a different donor then (donion maybe?)

4.04 if off your gametracker, which gets messed up when you change names

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-24-2017, 02:43 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: not you? hmm maybe a different donor then (donion maybe?)

4.04 if off your gametracker, which gets messed up when you change names

If I am not mistaken the only donor banned for earrape (recently) has been Donion. Diamond, you should post all your past username's gametrackers if possible. Don't post the ones that only have like 30 min on them.
Intel Inside. ©
(11-22-2017, 11:56 AM)Rodri Wrote: -1

Yeahh that temp ban sticks out really hard, nothing from you that sticks out that is staff material in the recent months, you're just a guy with a familiar 
name that gets on alot nothing fancy... Divulge yourself within the community by Discord and/or forums.

Good luck
Why do you all think i was temp banned ???????????????? It was donion rings

Honestly to start this off I have had barely any problems with you in the past. The only problems were earlier this year, and that was just arguing about reports. Since then I haven't really had any problems. 

The only thing I can see holding you back is the fact that your community and forum time was minimal before this app. Also you don't stand out much because of that. You have improved in your Discord/ Forum time though, as of late.

I'm a bit neutral, but I'll say -1 for now. More community time is always good though.
former admin2